Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
AEW makes wrestling feel mature in comparison, and the difference between it and WWE is fucking abysmal, when you watch Dynamite, you wont go back to Raw and Smackdown, NXT ever again, it's impossible.

WWE its so fucking corny and forced, everything feels like a parody, the show is not genuine, you can feel it in everybody's actions, words, mannerism, from the wrestler boring, gay promos to the fucking robotic commentary. They could write the fucking greatest and more compelling storyline in history of human kind it would still feel forced and corny, because the whole squeme and system of this show fucking sucks. Nothing from it is good.

It's so nauseating to watch it as a fucking grown man, and I feel ashamed of myself that I actually watched it for so long, desperate for a decent wrestling show.
Yeah because OC isn't AEWs Santino.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
WWE is fucking corny to a point beyond human levels, I am not sure if you really understand what people means when they say its fucking unwatchable for adults

I am not even fucking talking about they doing comedy stuff and shit shows, no, no.. I am not talking about that shit.

I am fucking talking about this show looks like written by a five years old kid, literally a fucking five years old kid, its the worst show in history, it makes you feel dumb.
You say that but guys like Jericho who are the biggest draws are still doing the same shtick they did in WWE, he renamed the festival of friendship to Le Champion Celebration or whatever it's called and I honestly thought I was watching a WWE segment.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think many watch out of pure habit at this point. So was I for a number of years but since 2017 its mainly been watching the clips on youtube. Now I cant even watch a mania unless its a really interesting matchup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I`m not in any way into any sides in the wrestling war as its sad as f . I ask myself though has AEW ever insulted my intelligence when watching it , and i cant say it has so far. Raw and Smackdown do it all the time. Id only consider watching them again when vince doesnt control the creative any more. NXT is of course very good, but i feel is limited by the fact its the c brand of WWE. Maybe different now, but i found it hard to get invested in it for example when i knew after a time the talent always moves on to raw or smackdown.

·
IRAN #1
2,305 Posts
RAW and Smackdown is the biggest waste of time... Nobody in the company is likable. They all come across as dorks, mainly due to bad booking.. They have no idea what the fans connect with anymore, and anyone who does get super over it happens by accident.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts