Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Most adults that watch wrestling are in their 20's and 30's. They grew up with internet, cellphones and video games. Things that adults much older didn't have when their were kids so they found other things to occupy their lives and grew up much faster too.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Easily. WWE isn't that bad, people on this forum exaggerate all the time. It's actually really annoying. I really doubt you can't find one thing to look forward to. You're not being forced to watch the entire shows, most people just watch the stuff they want to see. A cool segment/match happened on one of the Weekly shows? Check it out and ignore all the other shit. That match you really want to see at a PPV or Takeover? Just watch that alone. People act like you have to sit through all of the content to understand what is going on, I haven't done that and I know what is going on perfectly fine.

If you can't find one thing or wrestler you like between RAW/SD/NXT then you're probably just fed up of Wrestling, which is fair enough. I felt like that, and I took a break for months. It makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lol, someone who watches all All Geek Wrestling is calling other wrestling gay.:booklel

Imaging someone comes into the room while you're watching a Sunny Kiss entrance or "wrestling".:gaymj

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Last time I watched AEW I saw a grown man twerking, a guy named Jungle Boy and a guy attack a bunch of people with a staple gun. Not so sure grown men should be watching AEW either.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
for alexa and asuka tbh

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'm sure you get it. You just pretend to not get it because you try to force this SJW mentality down everybody's throat. If you have a problem with that you can report it, guys stop ruining every thread with your PC whining. btw. your comment is gay.
I think a lot of wrestlings problems in general these days are because a lot of the fans are SJWs. It's not the sponsers who would backlash, it's the SJW fans. Snickers having no problem with the Moolah battle royale until the SJWs came knocking is case and point.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
no fans have grown up - they dont want sexism and stereotypes - they want talented wrestlers - male or female - big or small - give me richchet in ring work over a rock promo any day of the week - give me rollins and gargano tearing it up over a bra and panties match any day -
and give you some hipster glasses and some soy milk and your cuck starter pack will be complete. Ricochet over the Rock? Seriously?

Mods? obvious troll is obvious

·
Registered
16,454 Posts
no fans have grown up - they dont want sexism and stereotypes - they want talented wrestlers - male or female - big or small - give me richchet in ring work over a rock promo any day of the week - give me rollins and gargano tearing it up over a bra and panties match any day -
I agree with you except for the Ricochet match over the Rock Promo.... god knows this company needs more good promos :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
its not the attitude era anymore - fans have grown up and matured - richochet is an amazing performer - only rollins is better in the world - give me those two working their asses off in the ring - and cutting serious promos - than sexist nonsense and stupid catchphrases -
If praising the current era looks like obvious trolling then you know how much the current era sucks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
no - people get rose tinted glasses - the attitude era sucked - it hasnt aged well - neither has the hogan era - the workrate was terrible -

nxt is far better than both - raw could be the best show on tv - theyb have the talent - they just need good writers and storylines -
You fail at trolling, quote some 11y old and argue, I'm too old for this shit. You can now reply but I will not answer, I will just laugh at your post and move on.

·
rasslin
2,617 Posts
no - people get rose tinted glasses - the attitude era sucked - it hasnt aged well - neither has the hogan era - the workrate was terrible -

nxt is far better than both - raw could be the best show on tv - theyb have the talent - they just need good writers and storylines -
lmao

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I usually just sit on the couch or recliner. Turn on the TV. Maybe grab a few beers during the show. Take a piss during commercials or Rollins promos..

101 - 120 of 125 Posts