Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Because I still think it's good and enjoy it? RAW is ok, SmackDown is decent and NXT is the best show in wrestling right now. Always a good show from top to bottom. I tried AEW and it was good but honestly I kinda lost interested after 3 weeks, not enough people to keep me interested. But that's ok I'm allowed that opinion.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
AEW has already done plenty of corny and goofy shit, too.
Seems like some of the sense in my op got lost, yes WWE is goofy, corny as fuck,mostly because it is almost rated G.

Whoever, the biggest reason I said its not mature is the fact that the show insults your intelligence, it feels forced, robotic, like when you see a guy with a microphone it sounds like a dialogue written by a fucking child. "I MA SO PROUD DA BE DA CHAMP, DIS RING MAH TERRITORY, SUCK MAH CANDY CORNY ASS ROLLINS YOU HAVE NAH HONOR"

AEW is thousand years ahead of WWE, both in terms of edginess and writing. the differience is abysmal, fuck the rest of the roster, Moxley swearing and killing motherfuckers along is worth more than other 50 acts.

And don't tell me "AlL wReStlIng IS CoRny And EnbamarRasing" fuck off with that shitty as excuse, WWE is nauseating, Barney kind of child crap.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,391 Posts
I mean does anyone here really watch Smackdown or Raw anymore?

NXT and AEW is plenty of wrestling. Takeover was amazing.
As someone who doesn't genuinely watch matches of any show unless theres a stipulation and prefers promos over ringwork I can sit through Raw easier than SD, NXT or AEW yet Raw is garbage.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,391 Posts
couldn't agree more. The WWE is for 9 year olds, AEW is for 29 year olds.
AEW for men who never had their first kiss and WWE for children who have their chance to do so before they're 14 and awkward?

·
Registered
57 Posts
couldn't agree more. The WWE is for 9 year olds, AEW is for 29 year olds.
"WWE has fans who have no pubic hair. AEW is for real men!".
Great point, this proves that AEW fans may be 29 years old but they are on the level of 9 year olds. At least WWE fans who are on the level of 9 year olds are really 9 so when they grow up they may be too old for WWE but at least they will not end up like the 29y old wrestling version of the Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons and watch AEW.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
AEW makes wrestling feel mature in comparison, and the difference between it and WWE is fucking abysmal, when you watch Dynamite, you wont go back to Raw and Smackdown, NXT ever again, it's impossible.

WWE its so fucking corny and forced, everything feels like a parody, the show is not genuine, you can feel it in everybody's actions, words, mannerism, from the wrestler boring, gay promos to the fucking robotic commentary. They could write the fucking greatest and more compelling storyline in history of human kind it would still feel forced and corny, because the whole squeme and system of this show fucking sucks. Nothing from it is good.

It's so nauseating to watch it as a fucking grown man, and I feel ashamed of myself that I actually watched it for so long, desperate for a decent wrestling show.
What’s wrong with being gay?

You used the word gay as interchangeable for bad, so I don’t get it.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,577 Posts
Seems like some of the sense in my op got lost, yes WWE is goofy, corny as fuck,mostly because it is almost rated G.

Whoever, the biggest reason I said its not mature is the fact that the show insults your intelligence, it feels forced, robotic, like when you see a guy with a microphone it sounds like a dialogue written by a fucking child. "I MA SO PROUD DA BE DA CHAMP, DIS RING MAH TERRITORY, SUCK MAH CANDY CORNY ASS ROLLINS YOU HAVE NAH HONOR"

AEW is thousand years ahead of WWE, both in terms of edginess and writing. the differience is abysmal, fuck the rest of the roster, Moxley swearing and killing motherfuckers along is worth more than other 50 acts.

And don't tell me "AlL wReStlIng IS CoRny And EnbamarRasing" fuck off with that shitty as excuse, WWE is nauseating, Barney kind of child crap.

AEW has LITERALLY got a dinosaur man. It's goofier than Barney.

·
Registered
57 Posts
AEW makes wrestling feel mature in comparison, and the difference between it and WWE is fucking abysmal, when you watch Dynamite, you wont go back to Raw and Smackdown, NXT ever again, it's impossible.

WWE its so fucking corny and forced, everything feels like a parody, the show is not genuine, you can feel it in everybody's actions, words, mannerism, from the wrestler boring, gay promos to the fucking robotic commentary. They could write the fucking greatest and more compelling storyline in history of human kind it would still feel forced and corny, because the whole squeme and system of this show fucking sucks. Nothing from it is good.

It's so nauseating to watch it as a fucking grown man, and I feel ashamed of myself that I actually watched it for so long, desperate for a decent wrestling show.
What’s wrong with being gay?

You used the word gay as interchangeable for bad, so I don’t get it.
I'm sure you get it. You just pretend to not get it because you try to force this SJW mentality down everybody's throat. If you have a problem with that you can report it, guys stop ruining every thread with your PC whining. btw. your comment is gay.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
AEW makes WWE/NXT look like shit.. They have a way better product, better production, better wrestlers, better storylines, better everything.
Watching AEW has only highlighted how terrible of a show WWE is. In the past two months I've watched one Raw and one Smackdown. I'm getting my wrestling fix from a fun and exciting two hour weekly show and spending the free time from watching wwe weekly shows on better tv programming.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I don't. I stopped watching the episodes years ago. I just watch a couple of youtube videos per week and pay more attention when they get to the Royal Rumble because it's the only PPV I really enjoy and have hype for.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Why is an AEW troll posting in the WWE section ?

Endless super cheesy spot fests, the dinosaur man, Marko Stunt, Orange Cassidy and the Dark Order are NOT mature wrestling.
Agreed, it’s cringeworthy. So is a guy calling himself jungle boy, then you got weirdos like Nyla Rose and Sonny Kiss. Then you got weird trash cosplay matches, etc...

81 - 100 of 125 Posts