Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AEW makes wrestling feel mature in comparison, and the difference between it and WWE is fucking abysmal, when you watch Dynamite, you wont go back to Raw and Smackdown, NXT ever again, it's impossible.

WWE its so fucking corny and forced, everything feels like a parody, the show is not genuine, you can feel it in everybody's actions, words, mannerism, from the wrestler boring, gay promos to the fucking robotic commentary. They could write the fucking greatest and more compelling storyline in history of human kind it would still feel forced and corny, because the whole squeme and system of this show fucking sucks. Nothing from it is good.

It's so nauseating to watch it as a fucking grown man, and I feel ashamed of myself that I actually watched it for so long, desperate for a decent wrestling show.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
If WWE were like nxt overall there wouldn't be any issues. I watch both nxt and dynamite because both are great. The only issue with nxt now is it can get very indyriffic during takeovers sometimes. But nxt is definitely a product targeted towards grown ups

Now if aew was competing directly with raw or sd I'm definitely watching aew exclusively. That's pissed me off too many times. Nxt has only ever made me raise an eyebrow. It's never made me feel like I've been insulted

·
Registered
458 Posts
AEW is second best of four shows right now.

But frankly it's second by a distance. NXT is considerably superior in my opinion. Though AEW is considerably better than the other two. The biggest issues with NXT (spam finishers, super kick tedium, some indistinct personalities) are issues that are also faced by AEW and the overall storytelling in NXT at the minute is significantly better. Again, in my opinion.

But yeah, as has already been mentioned, if you're using gay as an insult and using the word fuck every sentence then probably evaluating what is and isn't grown up might not be the best use of your time.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
Easy, I press play :jericho2

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Wrestling is all about the stars, and right now WWE still have the biggest most talented roster in the World. Mens division and womans division.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
People that don't take wrestling too seriously and just watch it for the spectacle. Take off your rose-tinted glasses and you can find cringe-worthy stuff in every promotion. Shit you complain about WWE, non-wrestling fans pick on all wrestling in general.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I mean does anyone here really watch Smackdown or Raw anymore?

NXT and AEW is plenty of wrestling. Takeover was amazing.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wrestling is all about the stars, and right now WWE still have the biggest most talented roster in the World. Mens division and womans division.
I see not talent on all these bunch of boring, bland. corny motherfuckers.

Not their fault, but I cant see no talent, they are all boring and cant wake up a fart from the crowd. Casuals don't give a fuck about any of them as individuals.

It’s mind blowing. I even gave the WWE Takeover show a shot last night. Was back on the NBA within minutes.
NXT is as bad or worse than Raw or smackdown, that some smarks dig it is not mindblowing since is the typical ROH kind of indy shit, it has zero star power value.

Never compare that garbage with Dynamite. Moxley and Jericho can blow that shit out of existence just by themselves.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,055 Posts
But thats Pro Wrestling. Pro Wrestling is always going to be stupid, carny, cringe, embarrassing, etc because its all those things by its very nature.

AEW is no different/better really. The top of the card with Jericho, MJF, Rhodes, etc is really good, but after that its just an ocean of embarrassing dorks with noddle arms doing shitty cosplay and 100 mph spot fests.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I see not talent on all these bunch of boring, bland. corny motherfuckers.

Not their fault, but I cant see no talent, they are all boring and cant wake up a fart from the crowd. Casuals don't give a fuck about any of them as individuals.
I do think the WWE are responsible from stopping the talent from really breaking through. The company only care about the main eventers.

That being said guys like Reigns, Rollins, Lesnar, Orton, Mysterio, Charlotte, Becky, AJ Styles ect These are all names that have been on TV for a long time. I'm sure there are many fans who have made connections with these guys and are going to tune in to see what they're up to. Even if you watch WWE as a casual, you're going to know who the superstars are.

AEW has only been around for a month, people are not going to have that long term investment in guys except for Jericho, Moxley and maybe Cody. Certainly WWE has the bigger names.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
But thats Pro Wrestling. Pro Wrestling is always going to be stupid, carny, cringe, embarrassing, etc because its all those things by its very nature.

AEW is no different/better really. The top of the card with Jericho, MJF, Rhodes, etc is really good, but after that its just an ocean of embarrassing dorks with noddle arms doing shitty cosplay and 100 mph spot fests.
WWE is fucking corny to a point beyond human levels, I am not sure if you really understand what people means when they say its fucking unwatchable for adults

I am not even fucking talking about they doing comedy stuff and shit shows, no, no.. I am not talking about that shit.

I am fucking talking about this show looks like written by a five years old kid, literally a fucking five years old kid, its the worst show in history, it makes you feel dumb.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yep, all these huge wwe stars, Lesnar, Undertaker, Goldberg, HHH e.t.c. How can someone resist that ? Unless someone actually considers people like Reigns, Rollins, Rusev , Orton e.t.c stars and draws:surprise::laugh:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts