Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well simple enough i think he has great in-ring ability,Not sure bout his promos but i think he is overlooked

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
This guy was a great performer on Sunday Night heat. And Superstars. But, like many others, he's just a loner in the WWE.
I mean, look at his Tag Team partner- he's picking up L's on many past recent matches and got his bodyguard taken away from him.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I think he has a lot of potential and hopefully he'll stick around until he can improve enough for a push.

·
Registered
856 Posts
His most recent matches have impressed me ,but I'm not convinced he could survive that well on his own yet. Let him cut a few promos and lets see if he's been improving in that department as well.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
He's not quite ready for a full-on push. Some guys need to marinate for a while in the undercard before you start affording them momentum to better things. He needs to work on his presentation and acting ability quite a bit. However, the guy can go between the ropes. He's had some damned good TV matches on Superstars in the last six weeks or so. He and Zack Ryder seem to especially have a very solid chemistry with one another in the ring.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
I actually agree with OP, DH Smith could be a really solid midcarder. I would love to see him against Daniel Bryan, they could really create something big with those two. I wouldn't be surprised if Smith is a Main Eventer in a few years.

·
Banned
15 Posts
David Hart Smith must be the most boring wrestler on the entire roster, just terrible. No charisma or mic skills whatsoever to the point that he makes John Morrison look like CM Punk.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Possibly... as long as his manager was

ARMANDOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALEJANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEESSSSTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
He never stood out to me as someone who could go far, maybe they could give him the Bulldog look, at least it would be something other then the generic wrestlers in his position.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
How bout no? He's still very boring, needs more improvement to earn some kind of push.

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
No because there's other midcarders who are better wrestlers and talkers that deserve a push before him.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
David Hart Smith must be the most boring wrestler on the entire roster, just terrible. No charisma or mic skills whatsoever to the point that he makes John Morrison look like CM Punk.
I hope you're only talking about mic skills when you say that he's boring, because he is a really good wrestler. If you're talking about mic skills, I agree, but he's only 25, and AJ Styles was still really bad two years ago, he can become much better, just like AJ did. The British Bulldog wasn't a great talker, but that didn't matter.

·
Registered
917 Posts
No gimmick, no character, crappy mic skills from what we've seen so far.... he looks good in the ring but he's got a long way to go before getting a push in my eyes.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
No. He may be good in the ring but the guy is incredibly boring. Tyson Kidd is far superior in every category and DH Smith should be left on Superstars, with the occasional job.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Give it a couple years. He's good enough in the ring, I suppose, but overall he's about as entertaining as a 1040 form.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
No. He's one of the youngest talents in the roster, he's still got plenty of times to develop. At this point he's right at where he should be, delivering good in-ring performance in the undercard and keeps learning about how to work the crowd through his matches, and he's doing a pretty solid job so far i think.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts