Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If on a RAW or WRESTLEMANIA all of a sudden you hear "Here comes the money" how big of a pop would he get? Do you think that his return is even possible at this point?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Triple H wins his 14th title then goes ultra-heel mode about it being his company and him owning the fans. Then he'd be purposely shoved down every bodies throats by being in nearly every segment of the show and then he beats Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Kevin Steen, KENTA and the returning Punk in a 10 - 1 handicap match.

Then Shane's return pop would be one of the loudest ever.

Reactions: Wilder

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
If on a RAW or WRESTLEMANIA all of a sudden you hear "Here comes the money" how big of a pop would he get? Do you think that his return is even possible at this point?
It wouldn't be too much of a surprise, but most would rightfully mark out like crazy. The only way Shane returns is if Vince see that HHH and Stephanie are not doing a proper job and he legitimately steps down as President & CEO by announcing that Stephanie will become the new CEO and that a new President will be announced soon. It won't be hard to figure out who that new President of WWE will be if that occurs, but every WWE fan will be 99% certain that Shane will be that new President of WWE. And, yes I agree that WrestleMania would be the best way to do it as on air, but officially announce in the boardroom meeting the very next day.

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
Once his song hit, I'd drop a proverbial brick in my pants instantly. How big in general though? As last Raw proved by how many people in the crowd had nWo signs and shirts, there's still loads of oldschoolers that go to these events and so I think he'd get a huge pop. Standing ovation probably.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,222 Posts
I'd mark if Shane was brought back as a babyface to counter the Authority.

Imagine Steph and Triple H in the ring cutting a promo and then this......

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Depending on the crowd and the age factor I feel it would be huge if he returned as a good guy. But just like any other Mcmahon, Shane is at his best when he's a heel.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
If it just randomly happens on Raw one day, it might not be that big, but if it's something like Raw after WM, it'd be huge. Or even if they hyped up the return, not announcing him specifically,but if something happens like a secret deal went through where a new co-owner of WWE is announced(since right now,Steph is the "principal owner") and then when it's revealed, it's Shane.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts