Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I mean, what are your thoughts on Eve torres's current run as GM's assistant? Do you enjoy watching her on your T.V? Her character that is.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
She definitely has sexy ASSets. And I think she has been very good in her knew role. And the business suit look on her needs to stay :yum:

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

I mean, what are your thoughts on Eve torres's current run as GM's assistant? Do you enjoy watching her on your T.V? Her character that is.
LOL, It's a great way for her to improve her mic skills/promo skills I liked the way she layed down the law towards big show. Yes I enjoy watching her.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think she's a bitch, which is exactly what WWE want me to think - so yeah, she's doing a good job. Great eye candy too :p

·
Registered
664 Posts
She's better at this than she was as a wrestler, that's for sure.
this. real female wrestlers should be having matches. models should be used as valets, in storylines and jobbing to the female wrestlers.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
She's definitely been impressing me in this new role. That being said she's also one of the most improved in the Divas Division along with Layla as far as in ring work goes.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Atleast I don't have to watch her "wrestle" anymore.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Don't mention her ass. It's all I'll think about for hours now.

·
Registered
903 Posts
She's actually one of the best actors on the entire roster. Plus, I buy that she's actually fiercely intelligent. Obligatory ridiculous costume notwithstanding (glasses = smart, yknow).

Lord knows Johnny needs someone who can actually act to balance out his complete incompetence on the mic.

So yeah. I think she's found her niche.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I see what you did there op lol.She comes across as a bitch which is good as thats what her character is supposed to be.Plus as of late i have been finding her to be very hot maybe its the glasses.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
She's getting better and better. She was very good yesterday. I love how she's on a complete power trip. I hope she keeps going further and completely humiliates Big Show on a weekly basis.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts