Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let's just say CM Punk didn't join ufc and patched things up with the wwe, how big would his pop would have been if he returned in Philly this past sunday. I say it would have been the biggest pop ever.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Punk after maineventing and or carrying the title for record days doesn't deserve Wrestlemania Main Event.... Reigns barely been on Single matches and has only about 1 singles match in ppv main is ready to main event Wrestlemania. .... WWE LOGIC

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Punk would easily have outpopped everyone.

With Bryan in the match, Bryan and Punk would duel for most consistent pops and cheers.

"DANIEL BRYAN!"

"CM PUNK!

"DANIEL BRYAN!"

"CM PUNK!"

It would've been wild if the two of them were in that match towards the end.

It'd be the modern Austin/Rock reaction.

And the reaction of Reigns winning would be far worse.

·
Banned
8,135 Posts
The pop would have been huge last year as well . . . . . . . . . . If his staph infection popped.

But seriously, I was kind of hoping it would happen.

With Bryan in the match, Bryan and Punk would duel for most consistent pops and cheers.

"DANIEL BRYAN!"

"CM PUNK!

"DANIEL BRYAN!"

"CM PUNK!"

I really feel that Bryan and Punk were supposed to be this generations Rock/Austin.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts

"DANIEL BRYAN!"

"CM PUNK!

"DANIEL BRYAN!"

"CM PUNK!"

Vince already had his next Austin/Rock. His ego is more important though. Now one has quit and the other is being ignored.

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
I really feel that Bryan and Punk were supposed to be this generations Rock/Austin.
Vince already had his next Austin/Rock. His ego is more important though. Now one has quit and the other is being ignored.
It was there. Vince had it within his grasp. And he let it fall right through his fingers like a fucking idiot.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
it would be a big pop but its punk in a smark town. it must piss him off that hhh would still have a better return than him

·
Registered
719 Posts
Vince has his next Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior in Cena and Roman.
That's actually... a good analogy. In the sense that Cena and Reigns are the ideal guys... for 80's wrestling, of course.

Reactions: LPPrince
1 - 20 of 30 Posts