Wrestling Forum banner

How bad was that Charlotte/Paige segment?

955 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  NJ88
That may have been the worse segment of 2015. I was so confused. Is Charlotte a heel now? Is it heel v heel?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,044 Posts
I like the big font. Paige slapped Ric which made it cool. Standards are so low in modern WWE

· Banned
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: DKSKKQKA,MMS,D,F,DLELW,W,W,KEEKRMRMFMFKFKKFKFKEKKEKKWKKWWKWKWWKKE,D,D,F,VF,F,,F,F,,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,W,W ,,W,W,W,W,W,E,E,E,D,KEEL

She must have been a tweener then. Either that, or she's slowly transitioning into a heel.
But its just so awkward the time frame of all of this.

· Registered
7 Posts
It wasn't even the worst segment of the night.

Charlotte's is a lot better as a heel, but it does seem a bit weird having them both as heels. However it is the Divas division where they seem to swap between being face and heel on a regular basis.

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
It wasn't THAT bad. The only thing that was weird about it is that Paige's character is now all over the place.

However it is the Divas division where they seem to swap between being face and heel on a regular basis.
Yeah, this is a really annoying trend, they turn half of them every week with little explanation. I'd say Becky and Natalya are the only ones who are consistent faces, the others flip flop all the time. Even Team BAD have been faces at some points i think.

Hell, they've already tried to make Brie and Alicia into faces again, having them go against Sasha and Naomi, and putting them on the face team at Tribute to the Troops. :floyd1

Reactions: SKYE-BLUE-SHIVVY

· TEAM CHELSHIV
Umani. Vous êtes belle 💙💙💙💙💙
129,442 Posts
It wasn't THAT bad. The only thing that was weird about it is that Paige's character is now all over the place.

Yeah, this is a really annoying trend, they turn half of them every week with little explanation. I'd say Becky and Natalya are the only ones who are consistent faces, the others flip flop all the time. Even Team BAD have been faces at some points i think.

Hell, they've already tried to make Brie and Alicia into faces again, having them go against Sasha and Naomi, and putting them on the face team at Tribute to the Troops. :floyd1
This is so true. The lack of definition of character is woeful in the Divas division. It's like they are all mini Big Shows whose characters are malleable each week. Perhaps more people would care if they had strongly defined personas which they actually adhered to on a weekly basis.

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
This is so true. The lack of definition of character is woeful in the Divas division. It's like they are all mini Big Shows whose characters are malleable each week. Perhaps more people would care if they had strongly defined personas which they actually adhered to on a weekly basis.
Exactly. Even in the current title picture i think everyone's confused, because Paige was clearly the heel, attacking Becky and Charlotte from behind, referencing Charlotte's late brother etc. But now Charlotte has been showing clear heel tendencies, talking down to Becky, feigning an injury, hiding behind her dad... Then they seemed to portray Paige as a face again with how Miz introduced her on RAW,

It's almost like they were too focused on splitting Charlotte and Becky and completely forgot that they had a title match to book.

Reactions: SKYE-BLUE-SHIVVY

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I think Charlotte was bad, the premis of the actual segment was alright. However the roles people are taking is confusing.

Everyone is a heel. Charlotte seems to have become suddenly arrogant and cocky without any real explanation as to why that's happened, Miz was a heel in the segment (although he often came across face like), Ric Flair was a heel in that segment, Paige initially looked like a face however then became a heel when she slapped a hall of famer and retreated out of the ring...

I actually think Paige went from heel, to face, to heel within a span of two minutes. Which is impressive at any rate. The booking and character turns of the DIVAs is absolutely terrible, they have no idea what they want to do. Paige was doing a fantastic job as a heel despite some questionable booking, yet they now seem to want to salvage Charlotte by any means and are ditching Paige's heel run for Charlottes heel run. So random, so confusing, so bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.