Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there something I am missing? Why would people in the wrestling business stab each other in the back, have the ego's they allegedly do and why is it so cut-throat if it is a scripted business? Please forgive me for possible advanced ignorance but I really don't get it why there are ego's there are and why they have them.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Even though wrestling is scripted you still get pay disputes, clash of personalitys, disputes over who gets the most air time etc, just like you do in other scripted media like movies and tv shows.

·
Registered
592 Posts
That's the same as asking why businesses compete. Its all about becoming #1 and making the most money.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sometimes though I think it is dragged out a bit much. It is one thing to want to be #1 in the company but with all the politics and some of the things some people have done like Hogan and Michaels from the 1990s makes me wonder if it goes a bit too far.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure it would be nice to know. Sometimes though the claws just come out. The hate and contempt so many have for one another in the business is something I would not expect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts