Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roman is currently out. And by the sound of things he will be out for a longer time.

Personaly I would bring him back on the RAW after Mania 37. Bulked up, full beard and turn heel on the then WWE champion. Maybe Drew. Build the story around Roman being the guy that was chosen to be at the top, but never got his run on top. Fans not accepting him, cancer, covid. Make him jelous that Drew is where he was supposed to be.

Badass heel vs badass face.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Come on, the show is bad enough, now you want to bring Roman back?
Anyway, Vince has refused to turn him heel all this time, I don't see him changing his mind now. Unless maybe he's angry at him for not wrestling during the pandemic, and has taken him off his pet project list.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on, the show is bad enough, now you want to bring Roman back?
Anyway, Vince has refused to turn him heel all this time, I don't see him changing his mind now. Unless maybe he's angry at him for not wrestling during the pandemic, and has taken him off his pet project list.
Well.. Remember that he wanted the tall, bearded, long haired top babyface. And Drew was the pick for that spot before roman. So Vince got what he wanted. So roman is free to go heel

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
If things get better with COVID, then Wrestlemania season would be best. Bring him back as a surprise entrant in the Rumble. If not, then yeah RAW after Mania or RAW after Summerslam. COVID is getting worse and worse so things could be bad through to the end of next year.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
If things get better with COVID, then Wrestlemania season would be best. Bring him back as a surprise entrant in the Rumble. If not, then yeah RAW after Mania or RAW after Summerslam. COVID is getting worse and worse so things could be bad through to the end of next year.
If that's the case then he may not be back until Royal Rumble 2022

·
Registered
914 Posts
Honestly drop this big dog shit. Its a ripoff of ABA Taker anyway. He needs to sound gritty and aggressive or he has to have something about his mic presence that doesn't scream "try hard" Maybe get him a manager and have him turn heel?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I can’t stand Roman. I literally despise Roman Reigns. That being said, Joe seems to be a like able guy. I’d do away with everything that has to do with Roman except for the name and incorporate more of Joe the man into Roman the character. Whole new move set, new gimmick, new catchphrases, and I honestly believe he could become the star they want him to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
924 Posts
I’d definitely bring him back to Raw instead of Smackdown. I’m sold on Drew as the champion and there’s 2 feuds I want to see; Drew against Roman and against Randy Orton.

As for Roman’s presentation it’s fine as is. Just let him be himself because Joe Anoa’i seems like a good dude. They need to realize that badasses like they portray him as shouldn’t be cutting 20 minute monologues for no apparent reason. You never saw Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime rambling for 20 minutes in his movies but when he did speak his few words it had impact.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Roman was booed heavily for a long time and Vince still refused to turn him heel. Now that he's getting mostly cheers its even less likely he'll turn heel.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Roman was booed heavily for a long time and Vince still refused to turn him heel. Now that he's getting mostly cheers its even less likely he'll turn heel.
Maybe this would sound strange but this is EXACTLY the time I would turn him heel for that very reason. Because people wouldn't see it coming for it would have the needed impact. Just my thought, though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts