Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Vickie getting fired last week it is most likely that she will return with Dolph . But when ?

I can see Dolph returning before wrestlemania and seeking revenge on Edge leading to a Fatal four way between himself , Edge , Del Rio and Christian .

The Edge/Del rio feud lacks something and im sure tht WWE has realised that for a World Heavyweight Title match at WM it needs to have some sort of spark , something we wont get if it is just Del Rio and Edge feudin till WM .

· Registered
5,163 Posts
He will probably move to Raw and starts a program with someone there, a US title program with Daniel Bryan or randomly feuding with John Morrison are likely to happen, imo. Speaking kayfabe he just cannot return to Smackdown now, Teddy Long will never rehire him.

· Registered
102 Posts
I truely would Be happy If he returned just to cause some hell at WM27 but we shall see

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
HE has Lots of personality, Monkey what show have u been watching​
I assume it's the one that airs on tv and not the one you've been watching if you've been fooled into this line of thinking. Ziggler is yet another robot that WWE seems to pump out endlessly like he just came off an assembly line. He has no presence whatsoever, he looks totally out of place every time he's on screen, in any scenario.

· Registered
102 Posts
I assume it's the one that airs on tv and not the one you've been watching if you've been fooled into this line of thinking. Ziggler is yet another robot that WWE seems to pump out endlessly like he just came off an assembly line. He has no presence whatsoever, he looks totally out of place every time he's on screen, in any scenario.

MONKEY, SPEAK WHEN ASKED
ZIGGLER SLAYS ALL UR FAVS ON MIC IN RING OUT OF RING
PERIOD!!!!

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I don't speak when I'm asked, I speak whenever the fuck I feel like it. Get used to it. :)

Yeah, alright, Ziggler slays "all my favs on mic in ring out of ring", which includes Steve Austin. I guess that's why he had the greatest World Heavyweight Championship reign of all time...10 minutes. :rolleyes: Even Swagger did better than that, LMAO.

· Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think this was the absoloute worst time to have him "fired" .
Alot of people seem to have the opinion seen above and just as Dolph was building momentum and starting to come out of Vickies shadow they fire him . Its was now when Dolph should of been swaying peoples opinion but they decide to fire him (FAIL) .
In my opinion hes got alot of personality that we havent seen all of yet . On nxt i thought he was hilarious when he was making fun of the rookies and other pros .
Also his rant on Byron Saxton was brilliant and shows what he is capable without the help of Vickie Guerrero . Saying that though , Dolph would be nowhere if he hadnt of been paired up with her . But it seems as though they are going to stay together for a while seeing as she got fired on last weeks sd .
Someone said above about a possible name change . Im not sure if id like that , "Dolph Ziggler" has finally caught on for me and hes pretty over so why chnge it . One thing i will always wonder is why they gave him the World Heavyweight championship . It looks as if hes going to Raw and that the title was a going away present :eek:

· Registered
107 Posts
Idk Nick has been talking a lot on twitter. Don't know if he's in character on twitter or not. I'm guessing if they did really fire him then he'll move to TNA just like all the other fired superstars from the WWE who still want to be relevant in the wrestling business. I just hope he moves to Raw if he returns.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.