Smackdown from 1999 to 2005
I watch 1 or 2 episodes everyday
And I read the latest news everyday I'm sure everyone here do the same
---
So how addicted to wrestling are YOU?!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Not as much as I was during the Attitude Era. I still watch, but i've got 2 episodes of Raw to catch up with at some point.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Can you be addicted to wrestling? I mean I been watching WWE since 1992 (stopped in 2003 and started back up again in 2008) but I dont watch it religiously, I watch Raw and sometimes smackdown, I rarely watch Superstars and dont think I have watched NXT since seaosn 2.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Just to add that i've never seen an episode of NXT/Superstars/Tough Enough or anything like that. I barely watch Smackdown either to be honest.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Been watching it since November and gotten pretty into it. I watch SD, RW and SS and the PPV's even if they do go on to 4am in England.

For one lecture I was very bored and instead mentally choreographed a 30 man Royal Rumble, jotting down notes so I could keep track of everyone.

So reasonably addicted.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
The only show I watch regularly is RAW, but I'm still talking and thinking about wrestling all the time. I'm flying out to Wrestlemania next year too, so.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
I've been a member of this forum since 03. Was a mod earlier this year. Had my own forum since 08. I do videos on another site. I write reviews of matches and PPV's. I have over 100 original wrestling DVD's, and over 1000 not so original ( :p ) wrestling DVD's. Been to a bunch of shows over the last couple of years. Got probably 30 wrestling games going back to the NES console. I own a couple of the music CD's. I watch Raw, SD and Impact every week even when they kinda suck. I've got a bunch of t-shirts, posters, mugs and other memorabilia (most of it in the attic, but that's not the point lol). Aaaaand finally, I own stock in WWE.

I'M NOT ADDICTED THOUGH.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
How addicted am I?
I'm on a wrestling forum whilst wearing a Daniel Bryan shirt.

Yeah pretty addicted ;)
I bought one of those Wrestlemania champions tshirts that has Edge WHC from last year, in a 4xl, and I sleep in it. Literally eat breathe and sleep wrestling lol

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
I've been watching wrestling since I was old enough to walk.
If I can help it I don't miss RAW or SD.
I have about 3 huge boxes of DVDs and I watch something wrestling related everyday (not always WWE). I've attended Wrestlemania 23 (even though I could only afford standing room)

So I'm probably a medium, I don't buy Tees or other merch, I've never been that kind of fan. I've never met a wrestler either and I don't follow them on twitter (I follow Punk though).

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Not addict as such, I rarely watch any of it. The occasional important raw or a PPV that sparks my interest. However i am on here a lot and keep up to date with what happens on most shows.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Very. I don't have a collection on my computer since I delete shows after I watch them (insufficent space on my HDD for this) but I am constantly hearing themes, watching videos and thinking about wrestling.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
ive got every tagged classic dvd thats been released

so thats every ppv up until judgement day 2002,

then from years 2002 - 2011 i have most ppvs just missing maybe a couple from each year

get every special and documentary disc collection to

i watch it everyday end of

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Here are 25 reasons to determine if you are addicted to wrestling.

25. You have a cardboard cutout of Kelly Kelly in your room. No

24. You are over the age of 18 and you have a subscription to the WWE magazine. No

23. You buy the accessories at WWE events instead or along with the t-shirts like John Cena pendants or headbands and CM Punk's white tape with the X mark. No

22. You have a Rey Mysterio mask. No

21. You dumped your girlfriend/boyfriend because they told you that wrestling is stupid and they would rather you watch the Jersey Shore. No

20. You started to watch the UFC for only Brock Lesnar because of how much you missed him. Yes

19. You taunt your friends and family with wrestling taunts like the "DX Chop." Yes

18. You have a wrestlers photo as your cover photo on Facebook. No

17. You do not mention one athlete outside of wrestling as your favorite athlete on any social networking site. No

16. You have a Fathead of your favorite wrestler over your bed. No

15. One of your favorite movies is Ready to Rumble. No

14. You buy your favorite wrestlers theme songs on iTunes. No

13. You buy every pay-per-view's theme song on iTunes. No

12. You buy tickets to every WrestleMania no matter how far or how expensive it is. No

11. You cry every time you think of Eddie Guerrero and his untimely death. No

10. Your nickname is the same as your favorite wrestlers stage name. yes

9. You watch TNA because your Thursday nights are boring and not because you actually like it. No

8. You watch Ring of Honor. No

7. You attend every single house show that is within a 100 mile radius from your house. No

6. WWE.com is your homepage on your computer. No

5. You watch Internet-only WWE programming like Superstars and NXT. No

4. Your favorite rapper is John Cena. No

3. You constantly try to convince your friends to like wrestling when they don't care much for it. No

2. You watch PPV's from the Attitude Era and shed a tear remembering the old days. yes

1. You cringe every single time someone tells you that wrestling is fake and it's only for children. No

so as you can tell iam not addicted to wrestling but i will have you know that i have quite video collection.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
it's nice to know Im not alone. Im pretty addicted.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts