Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smackdown’s next PPV is October and it’s HIAC. I see no reason for this feud to end at least before that. These two teams have had classic tag team matches in the past couple months. No big story, just 2 teams trying to prove who is the best.

If you ask me to pick a SD feud worthy of being inside HIAC, New Day vs. Usos is the only one that comes close. I feel like this could be a huge and great match and I hope that’s the direction they go in.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I'd 100% take that, their match tonight IMO was legit a MOTY contender, ****1/2 or ****3/4 for me. Absolute classic. Their match at Battleground was great but this was on another level.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
These two teams have been having some solid matches. Shame they haven't had a stipulation added yet, so this would be a perfect opportunity to give them one.

I also like tornado tag matches, so it would be even more fun to see.

Reactions: Ace

·
glock lesnar
469 Posts
I was just thinking to myself after that classic that they had today that it would benefit them to have a stipulation match. In my mind, I thought a TLC match would be cool, but I didn't know HIAC was the next SmackDown PPV, so that would be cool too, ESPECIALLY if they turn up the intensity these next few weeks.

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Makes sense, I can see 4 matches being inside a cell and this should be one.

Jinder vs Nakamura
KO vs Shane
Orton vs Rusev
New Day vs Usos

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Smackdown’s next PPV is October and it’s HIAC. I see no reason for this feud to end at least before that. These two teams have had classic tag team matches in the past couple months. No big story, just 2 teams trying to prove who is the best.

If you ask me to pick a SD feud worthy of being inside HIAC, New Day vs. Usos is the only one that comes close. I feel like this could be a huge and great match and I hope that’s the direction they go in.
great idea but get ready to be disappointed because that cell will be holding filth of a WWE Champion in it

·
Registered
18,775 Posts
That would be alright with me, these guys have amazing chemistry with each other.

I'm going to get off topic a little bit here but, I still have no earthly idea why tf their match tonight was on the pre show. When you had fucking AWFUL Big Show/Cass match amd a 6 second Rusev burial(RIP :gameover).. Fucking ridiculous that classic didn't make the main card.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd like to see the HIAC PPV look something like this

WWE Championship
Jinder Mahal vs Nakamura vs Baron Corbin vs John Cena HIAC Match
Tag Team Titles
New Day vs Usos HIAC Match
US Title
AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens
US Title No.1 Contendership Match
Sami Zayn vs Shelton Benjamin
Womens Title HIAC Match
Natalya vs Naomi vs Charlotte
Randy Orton vs Rusev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.