Wrestling Forum banner

For the LADIES; Would you like to see steamy, hotter scenes with the MALE wrestlers?

• Yes...PLEASE..I want it!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah, none of them are THAT hot anyway!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
As a female fan of wrestling, I watch it only for ONE REASON....THE HOT MEN! While WWE puts out specials like "WWE Diva's Desert Heat", Calenders, etc, and then there are the Playboy spreads, and hot pics of the WWE women that you can find on ANY wrestling site. Yet if you look for a hot pic of say, Kevin Nash, wearing bvery little or nothing at all, there are none to be found! Why you say? Because WWE forgets about the FEMALE FANS, that's why! They NEVER make any specials featuring these hot men in seductive poses, nor do they use this angle in any of their shows! WHAT A WASTE!
Here is my proposal; Use some of these hot bods to get the women steamy like you do the men! Damn, a couple of the most memorable shows from WCW were the ones such as the Kevin Nash shower scene (if only the camera had panned a little LOWER!) and the other one where he was laying on the bed in the towel with a glass of wine, getting a massage...WHEW! Those two scenes had the chatrooms buzzing for a long time, and to this day they STILL come up from time to time! I WANT to see Goldberg in the buff, and Kevin Nash all BIG AND SEXY! Keep Stacie and Trish, give me Kevin and Bill instead! What about a whole different site for Female fans???? Hmmmm, there's a thought!
Wake up WWE, women have half the money (Actually more, since we have our husband's money too!)and we will spend it to see some hot action with those Buff Bods! Keep on Dreamin' ladies, maybe someday they will hear us too!
Peace out,
KevsGirl

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
okay first post i will let it slide but keep in mind when u have a one on one match with HHH how can u be intimidated if he's this months pinup boy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts