Wrestling Forum banner

How about a Stephanie vs. Bayley feud?

2165 Views 39 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  tbm98
You coiiuld basically do the Bryan storyline with Bayley. It would put Bayley super over and give Stephanie the ass woopin she deserves.

*can mod change to Stephanie vs Bayley?
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Welcome To The Jungle
2,064 Posts
re: How about a Stephanie vs Bayley feud?

Yeah but what's it about? Why are they feuding?

Reactions: Lodi Lawless

· The Empire will Reign again
18,474 Posts

I don't ever want to see Steph on my tv again but this would probably be gold from a storytelling standpoint, assuming of course Bayley went over.

Lol at the concept of Steph putting somebody over.

· Welcome To The Jungle
2,064 Posts

Okay, it would work if done correctly and of course, Bayley goes over, but I'm really not sure how much more of Stephanie I can take

· Registered
37,935 Posts

It would work like hell. But I don't want to see it because I hate Bayley's character. I'm not trying to see 3 months of Baylee crying as she gets put in countless handicap matches.

I have no interest in seeing Baylee finally overcoming bitch Steph. Nor do I want to see bitch Steph go over a face that other people love for no real reason.

Now I would be interested in a Charlotte vs Stephanie feud. Play up their families importance to the business. Have them argue who's more important the talent or the promoter who signs the checks. Play up they were both born and breed to be in the positions they hold. Even play up the fact that Steph's husband and Charlotte's dad are best friends, yet they hate each other. Folk can relate to having to interact with someone you hate due to family gatherings.

· Registered
1,688 Posts

People love Bayley for "no real reason"?
What? Multiple candidates for Match of the Year, men or women? They love her due to her incredible ability and workrate? She's the perfect female role model for young fans. The female Cena that's actually working early in her career.

If I recall something was up with Bayley and that's why Becky got the call up instead. I may be wrong and have misread this somewhere. But I'm almost positive PCB was Paige, Charlotte and Bayley. Too lazy to look, so fuck it.

But no, Bayley should immediately jump into the Diva's title picture, WITH the NXT women's belt after Mania with Banks and Charlotte. If not, creative botched again.

· Ελευθερί&#
4,696 Posts

I love Bayley, but Stephanie should feud with a woman who's good on the mic, i.e. Sasha Banks. They need to have good promos to properly build a woman's match. Last time Stephanie had a feud that led to a match, it was with Brie, and as much as I like Brie, her weak mic skills, coupled with bad writing, was quite detrimental to the whole thing.

· Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Bayley is not bad on the mike, and most importantly, she is the best in the company at gaining sympathy and gettin the crowd to root for her. She is the best babyface in the company.

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts

Not gonna happen, because even Steph own kids would cheer Bayley over her. :bayley

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts

If I recall something was up with Bayley and that's why Becky got the call up instead. I may be wrong and have misread this somewhere. But I'm almost positive PCB was Paige, Charlotte and Bayley. Too lazy to look, so fuck it.
By many accounts, Bayley was meant to be called up with Sasha and Charlotte, but Becky took her place due to her hand injury.

Ironically it's the best thing that could have happened to her to be honest, who knows, her matches with Sasha might not have happened had she been called up. She's far better off for it now.

· Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

By many accounts, Bayley was meant to be called up with Sasha and Charlotte, but Becky took her place due to her hand injury.

Ironically it's the best thing that could have happened to her to be honest, who knows, her matches with Sasha might not have happened had she been called up. She's far better off for it now.
While this is true, in storyline all we know is that Bayley was left behind. They even brought that up in her video package leading up to the Brooklyn match.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.