Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tag line (or whatever you call it) is obsolete now that Ellsworth isn´t with WWE anymore.I never liked Ellsworth, so of course I´m not too fond of being associated with his name;)
-I would change it if I could, but isn´t it something the forum automatically inserts based on your status and/or post number?
My username for instance;
"yeahright2
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth"

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
^ You can change it if you're a Premium member to whatever you want.

But yeah I agree, it's irrelevant now Ellsworth isn't a thing anymore. We need another sucky wrestler to put in there :lol

·
Administrator
59,109 Posts
If Seabs or Clique want to change it they can. Otherwise I'm not changing anything for now. In due time? Sure. I don't react to roster change news and immediately change user titles.

·
Premium Member
17,159 Posts
It's a paid feature, scrub. If you really want to change it, pay for it....scrub.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Mines the best

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
The tag line (or whatever you call it) is obsolete now that Ellsworth isn´t with WWE anymore.I never liked Ellsworth, so of course I´m not too fond of being associated with his name;)
-I would change it if I could, but isn´t it something the forum automatically inserts based on your status and/or post number?
My username for instance;
"yeahright2
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth"
Talk to headliner or the other site Admins if you need help changing it. They handle the account changes on the site : )

yeahright2
Carmella successfully cashing in her bank

I tried to think of something quick : S

Danniella

1 - 10 of 10 Posts