Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think pretty much TNA is trying to be innovative. How about having the 1st ever Gay Faction? I think this would really help in their ratings. Anyone agree? Think about it..never in pro wrestling has there been a gay faction.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,965 Posts
I think pretty much TNA is trying to be innovative. How about having the 1st ever Gay Faction? I think this would really help in their ratings. Anyone agree? Think about it..never in pro wrestling has there been a gay faction.
Yeah the will help the industry:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Oh that's very gay, but i'm talking RATINGS..yes that did great in ratings, but i'm talking take instead of Edge and Lita and have four men on a bed.
Think about what ratings TNA and Spike are trying to pull in and then decide for yourself whether it'd help TNA and comeback to me.

·
Banned
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think about what ratings TNA and Spike are trying to pull in and then decide for yourself whether it'd help TNA and comeback to me.
Decided. They want to pull 1 .4 at least. This faction could do such a thing if done correctly.

The twist here would be Paul Heyman is part of it.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Decided. They want to pull 1 .4 at least. This faction could do such a thing if done correctly.

The twist here would be Paul Heyman is part of it.
You forget Spike and TNA are only interested in the Male 18-35 demo, last time I checked male 18-35 weren't surfing primetime to see men rolling around in the bed.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Haha.. what a funny topic. I guess good luck with your gay hunt support. Me? I would never and I mean never want to see a gay faction. Thats private life stuff that has no business being in a wrestling show. The fact that you actually trust a wrestling promoter ( tna's for example = Bishoff ) to actually do a tastefull gay faction is shocking enough.

In wrestling it's always been a joke ( billy and chuck, that gay tag team in wcw, etc...) so I would guess either this is a troll post to stir up the forum or a really bad idea that popped in your head over the weekend or something.

We've already seen OJ jizzing all over himself under Bishoffs watch. Is that the kind of tv your looking for? Although the cardboard cutout of Rob Terry was worth some good laughs.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If TNA would want succesful gay faction it would have to be really edgy. And it won't work! SpikeTV censored Orlando Jordan just kissing a dude. And just 3 gay guys isn't controversial in civilized world.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
:lmao.. I'm gay and I still wouldn't wanna see such a thing. I watch wrestling for the wrestling and sometimes the storylines. But mainly the wrestling.

The whole "gay" thing rolling around a bed... That's private life dude. Not for the whole world to see. On count of the fact it will put off most the viewers. And break a whole heap of taboos, that television has as a whole.

So no just no!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.