Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw come this week to Spain. I am going to the house show on Seville, and I'm fearing Kane won't be here(see another house shows cards). Jericho fall off of the card months ago-before Brazil incident-, and now a guy who is part of Raw roster and is in a feud for the WWE Championship isn't going to appear. What the hell is this??

Instead of him we must see guys like Alex-Absolute gimmickless and bland-Riley, Jumping Kingston, and Retarded Angle. Why the fuck WWE does that? I bought the ticket only because of Jericho, CM Punk, Kane and to a lesser extent R-Truth and Curt Hawkins, and now I'm felling a bit screwed.

It's normal in WWE putting top guys of Raw on Smackdown house shows and viceversa? I thought now that Smackdown has Sheamus, Del Río, Christian, Sin Cara and Orton-ouch- Kane would be in Raw house shows, but I guess I'm wrong.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Kane is going to be in Maryland and New York booked to face The Great Khali for the Smackdown house tour that weekend. So he's not on the Raw tour.

Bryan/CM Punk/Cena/Tensai/Big Show will be the headliners for Spain's Raw tour. R-Truth should be there also with Kingston.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the nonsense. Why is Kane, who is part of Raw roster and is feuding with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, matching against Khali in Smackdown house shows??

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
It's the problem with the brand split ending and the rosters still being semi split off TV. The Smackdown guys in Raw storylines mostly stay on Smackdown. WWE wants to keep running two houseshows a day with the two brands. I can't blame them as it is extra money, but it certainly hurts houseshow card power. Also, with Smackdown losing Orton, Big Show, and Bryan to suspension or Raw they needed someone with some star power to replace them. Kane got elected for the job.

On the bright side for you, Curt Hawkins has confirmed he is in Spain this week with the Raw brand, so you can still see him.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Kane is my favourite wrestler since I started watching WWE on 2006 and I've never had the opportunity to see him, so I'm bitter. Sorry for the hate post U_U. Yes, I am looking forward to Hawkins and Reks, but still very upset because of the Kane and Jericho absences. Furthermore I already saw Daniel Bryan and Big Show last year in Bilbao(and they weren't anounced at first for Raw house shows this time). And at WWE.com Kane appears as part of RAW roster. This is regrettable.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I feel you man, when they did a show here in Ph a few years ago I watched it ofcourse and people who were advertised were not there, atleast I saw Christian and Y2j, but not a damn single diva on the day I watched :sad:

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
That's the nonsense. Why is Kane, who is part of Raw roster and is feuding with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, matching against Khali in Smackdown house shows??
Because right now WWE has such a thin roster that they can't run two seperate house show loops and sell tickets. Some have to be held back and transfer weekly.

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
All I can say is these guys must have a very limited life outside of Wrestling... UK one week, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Spain...

God damn.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Don't you know, every city in the world has to witness Kane and The Great Khali put on classic matches of an unreachable caliber that only they can perform at to give every attendant their money's worth!

For examples of Kane and The Great Khali's non-stop series of classics, check out Wrestlemania 23 and Raw after Over the Limit on their Beat the Clock challenge match.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I will go to the Madrid show. At least we have Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. But it sucks big time that Chris Jericho will not be there. Although if it weren't for the Brazil incident he also wouldn't be here because he has to do a gig with Fozzy. It is a disgrace because that was likely the chance I had of seeing Chris.
I hope that Ziggler set the bar high in wrestling terms. Probably we will have a tag team match with Primo and Epico against the champions. I don't want to see neither Brodus nor Big Show to be honest. I will love to boo Cena live for the first time in my life ( I have only assisted to a SD house show before) Also I hope that AJ comes.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will go to the Madrid show. At least we have Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. But it sucks big time that Chris Jericho will not be there. Although if it weren't for the Brazil incident he also wouldn't be here because he has to do a gig with Fozzy. It is a disgrace because that was likely the chance I had of seeing Chris.
I hope that Ziggler set the bar high in wrestling terms. Probably we will have a tag team match with Primo and Epico against the champions. I don't want to see neither Brodus nor Big Show to be honest. I will love to boo Cena live for the first time in my life ( I have only assisted to a SD house show before) Also I hope that AJ comes.
A mí lo de que no vayan Jericho ni Kane me ha matado. A Bryan y Show ya los he visto y del resto solamente CM Punk está entre mis favoritos, pero el resto nada de nada. Menos mal que la WWE se reserva el derecho a cambiar la cartelera cuando le dé la gana, que si no los denunciaba :suarez2:suarez2. ¿Estás en solowrestling?

·
Registered
546 Posts
A mí lo de que no vayan Jericho ni Kane me ha matado. A Bryan y Show ya los he visto y del resto solamente CM Punk está entre mis favoritos, pero el resto nada de nada. Menos mal que la WWE se reserva el derecho a cambiar la cartelera cuando le dé la gana, que si no los denunciaba :suarez2:suarez2. ¿Estás en solowrestling?
Sí, pero no hemos visto a Bryan de heel. A mi Kane no me hubiera importado que viniera, puede dar un buen combate y sus promos son buenísimas. A mi Jericho me hacía especial ilusión pero bueno. Estoy registrado pero no posteo. Me meto de vez en cuando, y sí, recuerdo tu nombre del foro.
:pique2

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. WWE seriously needs to sort out what wrestlers are on what brand as its unfair for fans to buy tickets then find out their fav isnt gonna be on that show

1 - 15 of 15 Posts