Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, if anyone ever says wrestling is gay i wont even try to dispute it. So many gayos around here.
Though, there are even more heterosexual Neanderthal's around here, who think that boasting about how much they love "pussy" makes them tougher or more of a man.

·
Registered
12,746 Posts
I cannot imagine John Cena being attractive to any male or female, Carlito neither.

The overwhelming majority of his adult fan base are females who would fuck him if they had half a chance. Miss USA even joked about marrying him. I'd say he is doing fine in the attraction department.

·
Registered
489 Posts
wow, people are such big haters they cant even see why Cena may be attractive?

you dont think its the money, the confidence, the fact that hes the most popular wrestler in the worlds largest wrestling promotion, the huge muscles?

just one of those is enough to bag you enough ladies for life, let alone having all of them.

Love him or hate him, I could think of a lot worse things in life than being cena.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
The overwhelming majority of his adult fan base are females who would fuck him if they had half a chance. Miss USA even joked about marrying him. I'd say he is doing fine in the attraction department.
Well Miss USA ain't that great looking herself. Must've been some pretty low standards in that competition, if she won.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
1. John Morrison
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Justin Gabriel
4. Cody Rhodes
5. Carlito
6. Jeff Hardy (back in 09)
7. CM Punk

...I would put Shawn Michaels (back in 97/98) pretty high on the list.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I can admit when another man might be attractive to women. Not necessarily myself. I think we should all understand that and not assume everyone is gay. Women know other women are good looking all the time.

Dolph Ziggler
The Rock
Alberto Del Rio
John Cena
The Miz
DH Smith
Val Venis
Carlito
Booker T

This list is bulletproof

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I can admit when another man might be attractive to women. Not necessarily myself. I think we should all understand that and not assume everyone is gay. Women know other women are good looking all the time.

Dolph Ziggler
The Rock
Alberto Del Rio
John Cena
The Miz
DH Smith
Val Venis
Carlito
Booker T

This list is bulletproof

Hey you forgot to put Alex Riley in lol....just to make sure your vote counts if you could put it in, I would be most grateful:)

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
Alex Riley - looks like a McDonald's worker
Carlito - looks like he's got cities growning on his hair
Booker T - he's just ugly to me

That's all I'm gonna say. I'm straight and I don't need to point out which men I find attractive.
Leave em wondering, eh?

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Wrestling...not gay at all. So here's my list :side:

1. Alberto Del Rio
2. The Rock
3. John Cena
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Carlito
6. The Miz
7. Alex Riley
8. Val Venis
9. DH Smith
10. Booker T

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I have a totally non-gay man-crush on CM Punk so fucking add him. :argh: There I said it. :lmao

And where the fuck is the Ravishing One? I can't believe you added the wannabe Val Venis but not the original... :hmm:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.