Wrestling Forum banner

hottest superstar of 2014

2064 Views 31 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  SnoopSystem
well there's a fact in pro wrestling that every year has a hot superstar for example

in 2010 it was the Miz

in 2011 it was CM Punk

in 2012 it was Ryback

in 2013 it was Bryan

now who do u think it's gonna be in 2014 i'll go with either Reigns and Cesaro
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· #HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
6,060 Posts
amazing to see how 2 of those guys are buried now. another is gone.

I'll say Bryan repeats. I think Reigns will breakout towards the end of the year heading into WM XXXI

· Locker Room Leader
15,219 Posts
Maybe Cesaro. Or Reigns.

· TEAM DEPPIE
8,090 Posts
I don't think Roman's big year won't come until next year or later.

Hmmm, Cesaro could have a big year with Heyman carrying him on the mic.
But I wonder if he can really get that huge connection with the crowd to put him above the rest as hottest superstar?

I would better answer this question once I see the batch of guys I know for sure WWE is pushing :lol

· Registered
1,497 Posts
everyone expects it to be Reigns. i've found that the man expected to be the next big thing very rarely actually become THE next big thing. i wouldn't have predicted at this time last year that Bryan would have been as on fire as he is now.

I feel this year belongs to Rollins. this year will be the year he gets over in his natural baby face role.

· Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
amazing to see how 2 of those guys are buried now. another is gone.

I'll say Bryan repeats. I think Reigns will breakout towards the end of the year heading into WM XXXI
I honestly never liked Ryback but in mid to late 2012 he was so over with the casuals he shouldn't have feuded with Punk , Him winning the IC title from Miz would have been better , and Miz is buried cuz HHH is no fan of his if he could get back to the frustrated heel Anti-authority guy like how he was with r truth it would be better

· Banned
3,897 Posts
Right now it doesnt even look like one guy theres tons of them.

But if I had to choose one it would still be Bryan. He just overcame the authority and all that. For the latter part of 2014 id go with Cesaro.

· The Shaper of Illusions
3,433 Posts
As of now it's obviously Bryan and I honestly think this year will be his year after it's all said and done... but who knows, maybe Cesaro or Lesnar could shock me. Lesnar has the biggest possiblity of dethroning D-Bry due to the him ending the Streak and all of that, if he defeats Bryan for the title and gets a long dominant reign then this could easily be his year as well.

· Frost-Byte
8,791 Posts
everyone expects it to be Reigns. i've found that the man expected to be the next big thing very rarely actually become THE next big thing. i wouldn't have predicted at this time last year that Bryan would have been as on fire as he is now.

I feel this year belongs to Rollins. this year will be the year he gets over in his natural baby face role.
I feel the same way about Rollins this year.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
I'm going with Rollins or Ambrose.

I have a feeling Rollins is gonna be bigger than CM Punk and Bryan in a few short years. That kid has it all. He just has to get comfortable talking in front of a crowd. If you listen to him interview, you know he's got it. He's the complete package.

Ambrose is more jacked in the head than Bray and I think his little bit of nuts is just what the WWE needs.

Actually, just call it the year of the Shield. That's really what this year is.

· Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Wyatt family anyone ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.