Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering who you think are the hottest free agents in wrestling, that you'd like to see in WWE.

From the top of my head I'd probably like to see MVP make a return, or John Morrison. I'd like to see Kevin Nash return back in some sort of role.

This can include ROH or indy guys.

·
Premium Member
15,036 Posts
More than anything, I'd like to see the Briscoe's, mainly to improve the tag division.

Other than that:

Super Dragon
Kevin Steen
Human Tornado (if he comes out of retirement)
Haas & Benjamin
X-Pac but only in an angle with HBK, HHH or Kevin Nash

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Yep.

MVP
John Morrison
Prince Devitt

These would all be good additions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would really like MVP to come back; also Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas and the Briscoes, these 4 would definitely give the tag team division a major boost.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I was really annoyed when they released Chris Masters, he improved alot and is still young, bring him back!

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Benjamin and Haas are contracted to Ring of Honor and Anderson is in TNA so theres no way WWE can get those two right now.

Colt Cabana I'd love to see get another shot. And Low-Ki. Imagine a heel Low Ki vs Sin Cara or Low Ki vs Rey Mysterio, that would be INSANE.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Scott Steiner (announce table with Booker and JR or a talk show segment plz), Chris Masters, MVP and Uhaa Nation.

·
Premium Member
15,036 Posts
Benjamin and Haas are contracted to Ring of Honor and Anderson is in TNA so theres no way WWE can get those two right now.

Colt Cabana I'd love to see get another shot. And Low-Ki. Imagine a heel Low Ki vs Sin Cara or Low Ki vs Rey Mysterio, that would be INSANE.
Doesn't matter about being contracted to ROH. Tyler Black, Hero and Claudio all where and look what happened there.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I'd like to see maybe RVD or X-Pac, somewhat older guys that can still go in the ring, to put over younger talent.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I just allowed people to say ROH guys saying as Vince could buy out their contract within a blink of an eye.

Anyways, forgot to mention that I'd like to see Bill Goldberg back for a WrestleMania match someday.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Scotty Goldman and the Prodigy Mike Bennett.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Guys/gal I'd like to see in the WWE

AJ Styles
BXB Hulk
CIMA
Colt Cabana
El Generico
Jay Briscoe
Kevin Steen
Kota Ibushi