Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are your picks? I was watching Shida on Dark and damn is she hot. Pretty face, great body she is perfection. Leva Bates is hot with a nice ass. Let's show appreciation for the beautiful women of AEW.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Shida is beautiful, probably best looking Japanese women wrestler for me. For Me she's the hottest woman in AEW.

Riho is cute.

Penelope Ford is good looking. Britt Baker and Shanna are also good looking.

Brandi is beautiful. Allie is beautiful as well

Jamie and Bea are not bad looking. Big Swole Sadie Gibbs and Mercedes Martinez aren't my cup of tea. Yuka is adorable. Leva's got a rocking body.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
They have plenty of hot women. Riho being my number 1 because Asian women, also Shida, Jamie Hayter, Penelope Ford, Brandi, Shanna, Allie are all hot.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I've noticed that AEW has been adding a lot of thicc girls to the roster. Shanna, Leva Bates, Jamie Hayter, Shalandra Royal, Shazza McKenzie

Also, I just notice after typing them out that Shanna, Shalandra and Shazza have really similar names. Someone might consider switching it up, if they are all in AEW long-term.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
I've noticed that AEW has been adding a lot of thicc girls to the roster. Shanna, Leva Bates, Jamie Hayter, Shalandra Royal, Shazza McKenzie

Also, I just notice after typing them out that Shanna, Shalandra and Shazza have really similar names. Someone might consider switching it up, if they are all in AEW long-term.
They are not signed with AEW

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Not only is the AEW womens division terrible in terms of talent, but they are also terrible in terms of looks. Brandi is an absolute smokeshow, but none of the others are attractive at all. Im shocked to see Riho mentioned, she might be easily one of the ugliest women on the roster for me. Her face is busted and she has the body of an 8 year old. To each their own I guess though.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts