Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm Matt, and I make entrance music under the name 'Hot Tag Media Works'. You might of seen my name pop up randomly in On Demand streams or at shows. I've done a bunch of tracks in the past, most notably Marty Scurll's 'One True Villain'.
As you're all aware, the wrestling industry is having a tough time with everything going on, and everyone is doing their best to stay afloat.
I'm trying my best to do as much as I can, so with that I thought it'd be a better time than ever to put out a new Hot Tag compilation record!

This Comp is a selection of tracks I'm super proud of with some great wrestlers, featuring including Villain Enterprises, Meiko Satomura, Mark Haskins, Jonathan Gresham, Tenille Dashwood and loads more!

You can pick up a digital copy for £10, or stream for free via Bandcamp.
Unfortunately I can't link as it's my first post on the forum, but I'll try chuck the hyperlink in the comments. If not, just search 'Hot Tag Media Works' on Bandcamp an and it should come up!Even if you just wanted to give it a stream and let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate it.

Hope everyone is staying safe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts