Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I address this, because that whole story with this faction is so disappointing. In the match for the 24/7 title they transformed Tozawa into Hornswoggle. I cannot take him serious anymore, sorry.
The ninjas became jobbers very quick and made a harmless impression. Also, if they use masked ninjas, why don`t they put Ricochet, Carillo or other good CWs into that and give them at least a few moments to show credibility as threat.
And then the "big ninja" ... that guy got a belly. :D

Did they bring all that guys up to give Big Show a chance to look good or what is this all about? Do people backstage hate ninjas?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Its comedy dude, it’s not meant to be taking seriously. The CWs aren’t going to be threats on the main roster because of their size. You’re acting like Tozawa has a chance to be a upper card guy.

·
Southern Pride
3,387 Posts
...because we have to find a way to complain about everything.

At least they are using Tozawa. The guy is probably happy just to be doing something outside of 205 Live. Other than the Cruiserweight tourney, this is the most that I have seen of him in awhile.

Reactions: optikk sucks

·
Registered
45 Posts
As has been said, this is a much better way to use Tozawa. Knowing his story and background, he definitely seems like a guy who is cool being thrown into comedy segments.

The jobber ninjas have an attack ability of like -2. I dont see them being heels and attacking people. They are essentially not there and used as a way to make Tozawa seem the slightest bit good.

To me it's better than watching RTruth for the millinoth time win

1 - 12 of 12 Posts