Wrestling Forum banner

Hoping and praying for some sort of Rock - HHH interaction

1131 Views 13 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  John Cena 07
The rivalry these two had was just way too good to not have at least one segment where Rock and Triple H run into eachother.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
Yeah I am really desperate for this more then Austin and the Rock, because to me Austin and the Rock are settled, their respect for each other has been sealed in the books. The only thing Rock and Austin will probably do at Mania is just rep each other for some good pops. But triple H and the rock still fresh still able to wrestle still having unfinished respect to be shown would probably be a better interaction, then ROCK and AUSTIN. I mean a HHH, ROCK hand shake would finally shut us all up about the so to speak hatred in real life that we all said Dwayne and Hunter had for each other.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
I'm begging for Rocky and Trips to confront each other. It doesn't have to be anything big, even a backstage segment would do although I would prefer it in the ring. Rock/HHH and of course Rock/Cena are two interactions that must take place imo.

· Banned
2,581 Posts
I'm not sure if I'd get my hopes up. All the focus in terms of HHH will be on the match against Taker. I can't really see a funny promo with the Rock (Which I would love to see btw) really being used to build it up.

We'll certainly see the Rock get involved with Miz and Cena somehow and you'll probably see some childish interaction with Santino/hornswaggle . I'd actually love to see him cut a promo with Punk.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
Probably won't go down tbh. Triple H and Taker will be it's own thing while Rock/Cena/Miz will be it's own seperate thing. Rock and H had an awesome thing going in 2000 (and before that when they were feuding over the IC belt), but right now the time isn't right. Yes, I know both just returned, Rocky after 7 years, but both of their focus' are completely different right now. H is face, Rock is obviously face...the only thing that I could see happening would be a backstage segment. I would love to see it though that's for sure!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.