Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wings are my absolute favorite... Out of these 3 places what's the best you think? All 3 are good, but for the price wingstop gets my pick. Always hook me up with extra wings by the one me.

Reactions: Muerte al fascismo

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,489 Posts
Buffalo Wild Wings. Fucking love that place. 12 boneless sweet BBQ buffalo wings :D

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts
Went to hooters once, had a ugly chick us and got a burger :draper2

BWW is pretty good, heard of the other place

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Wingstop is the motherfucking shit! I love that place. Buffalo Wild Wings is pretty good too, but nothing compares to Wingstop.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Buffalo Wild Wings. I tend to go there nearly every Sunday of the NFL season.

I think Hooters sucks (the 3 times I've had it)

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wingstop is the motherfucking shit! I love that place. Buffalo Wild Wings is pretty good too, but nothing compares to Wingstop.

Hell yes! I fucking love they're fries too. I always have them mix the hot and lemon pepper flavors together.... HEAVEN.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I tried Buffalo Wild Wings hottest wings and fuck that was painful. I was drinking like 5 glasses of lemonade lol. I will never try that again.

Also they have the best lemonade ever.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,489 Posts
Is Wingstop whatever Pizza Hut calls their wings stuff? If so, eh...it can be fairly cheap, but it is usually not that great.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I never did the "Blazin challenge" but I have tried the Blazin wings before and that stuff is pretty tough after a few minutes.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is Wingstop whatever Pizza Hut calls their wings stuff? If so, eh...it can be fairly cheap, but it is usually not that great.

No that's called wingstreet and it's fucking beyond AWFUL!

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
B-Dubs is the best. It is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their wings and they also have very good burgers.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Wingstop by a mile as far as wings go.

The B Dubs here are terrible. Service is awful and the downtown one is very "bro". Waaaaaaaaay too many frat boys and sorority whores.

·
40,767 Posts
No Wingstop is different and it's good. I like both BWW and Wingstop. The Pizza Hut wings are terrible in my experience. Will never eat that crap again.

Habanero mango etc pls

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
The food at B Dubs is good but way too pricey IMHO. I'm also a cheap son of a bitch and food better be damn good if I'm overpaying for it.

Place here called the Watering Hole. Best wings I've ever had anywhere by a mile.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts