Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know everyone's honest opinion on this caliber match if they decide to go on this route?? I think it would be real good on paper cause that segment between all three women was real solid also Belair in my opinion owned that promo and I like how she's in the spotlight after her incredible showing in the Women's Royal Rumble Match also Charlotte/Bianca faced off in that match then Charlotte eliminated her then Charlotte wins the Women's Royal Rumble Match but doesn't want to face Becky or Bayley so out comes Rhea Ripley on Raw calling her out with unfinished business with them during the Triple Threat Match the night before Survivor Series with Rhea pinning Charlotte then last Wednesday on NXT the attack Rhea & Bianca did on Charlotte is telling me something is definitely going to down at NXT Takeover Portland in the Rhea/Bianca match with Charlotte getting involved. All the seeds were planted leading to a big showdown at Wrestlemania 36. This would give NXT a spot for the first time at the Show of Shows especially with Rhea Ripley defending the NXT Women's Championship.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,962 Posts
A TT match would suffice for it's Workrate performance for a stage like Wrestlemania but i prefer that coupled with really good storytelling and i think just Ripley vs Charlotte would do fine without Bianca since Rhea is the one who Rose to new heights in NXT recently now she's running into a Top Tier future HOF who herself has made a huge mark on the business.

Rhea could really get the rub beating Flair at WM36.

·
Registered
22,935 Posts
It would be for the best. I have my worries about how Charlotte and Rhea would match up 1 on 1. But Triple Threats are generally more exciting and allow all 3 women to hit their big moves as opposed to anyone having to carry a match.

An with how well they've protected Rhea, made Bianca look like a beast in the Rumble, and Charlotte being Charlotte, it all works.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Triple Threats dilute things. Overrated and overused as matches. The money is in one-on-one encounters. The money is in Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair. Bianca Belair gets her shot against Rhea and loses. That's her role and it's a fine one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts