Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a wwe wrestling fan i come to this board expecting some decent discussions about various topics. back to the point i decided to have a browse out of the wrestling section for a second and browsed "above you tell the truth" and i was discusted to see things like "hi baby" and "your sexy". i am certainly not here to browse sick homosexual talk infact i have a hatred of homosexuals. its a wrestling board ffs i am not here to browse that sort of garbage you want to talk that sort of shit go on msn. im appaulled i even have to address this issue but the amount of people engaging in this is far from normal. guys its just a simple request to stop so hopefully you can address this. thank you.

·
''The Tone''
1,490 Posts
I share a similar ignorant, small-minded view of it but don't really see the need to broadcast it here. Regardless of what I think, I have basically accepted it, and so must you. As you may not know, you cannot change it.

You've opened yourself a new asshole posting this by the way.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I don't want to have to resurrect the whole watching sweaty men in jocks grappling idea... owait, just did.

As a wrestling fan, you are by default homosexual. Congrats. wanna sex?

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
DVD plz.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vertical scope are going to be informed of this. enough if is enough guys its really not great to read. honestly have a look at yourselves.

Reactions: Zen

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
as a wwe wrestling fan i come to this board expecting some decent discussions about various topics. back to the point i decided to have a browse out of the wrestling section for a second and browsed "above you tell the truth" and i was discusted to see things like "hi baby" and "your sexy". i am certainly not here to browse sick homosexual talk infact i have a hatred of homosexuals. its a wrestling board ffs i am not here to browse that sort of garbage you want to talk that sort of shit go on msn. im appaulled i even have to address this issue but the amount of people engaging in this is far from normal. guys its just a simple request to stop so hopefully you can address this. thank you.
If you hate homosexuals so much why do you enjoy watching well cut, shaved bodied men rolling around in a ring grabbing each other in nothing more than "underwear" alot of the time? Those guys always pumping their muscles and posing and sometimes even oiled up.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
Spartanlax, I can probably be there by tomorrow. I'll have to give a TON of blowjobs to strangers for rides tho. I'll be pretty tired by the time I get there so you better be ready to work your ass off.

If you hate homosexuals so much why do you enjoy watching well cut, shaved bodied men rolling around in a ring grabbing each other in nothing more than "underwear" alot of the time? Those guys always pumping their muscles and posing and sometimes even oiled up.
It's a typical reaction for a manly man. "I watch buff tough guys cuz it's awesome!...but it in turn doesn't make me gay in ANY WAY!"

Think frat boys bumping chests or athletes patting butts...same thing for guys watching wrestling simply because they are shirtless and oiled up wrestling each other...but in a totally non-gay way

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
I'll be there.
I'll probably suck a ride out of someone to St. Paul/Minneapolis and hook up with McQueen who can give me a ride (in more ways than one) down to Chicago and then we can go to Philly together and hook up with Rhett Titus and he'll get us a ride to Spartan.

Let the 16 City, 2 Night, Fuck Fest Commence!

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i enjoy watching the technical side of wrestling. that is a very general assumption which is unfair for each wrestling fan but really is that what wrestling has come down too? because if so i am fucking horrified.

·
Based
381 Posts
I'll probably suck a ride out of someone to St. Paul/Minneapolis and hook up with McQueen who can give me a ride (in more ways than one) down to Chicago and then we can go to Philly together and hook up with Rhett Titus and he'll get us a ride to Spartan.

Let the 16 City, 2 Night, Fuck Fest Commence!
I'm sure Rob Feinstein lives in Philly....so you go on ahead to Jersey and I can stay behind.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts