Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started watching Homeland, and so far I like it. Also, Damian Lewis is in it who is a good actor (Band of Brothers).

Are there people here who've seen Homeland, and if so what did you think about it (non-spoilers)?

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was the best new show when it came out for me. The entire season was done very well and Claire Danes was top notch. Excited that it will be back soon.
Well, I just watched the entire season and it definitely was a great show. Already looking forward to Season 2.

And I agree with you completely on Claire Danes, she really was good in her role. Not only the first episodes in her CIA role, but also after that with the mental breakdown.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Homeland was fun, I thought it was slightly dragging at one point but then they switched gears. The last episode was super intense. Season 2 shouldn't be long away actually.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
The final episode of this series was good.... decent ending with a time-jump and a twist.

Perhaps a spin-off or the series picks-up where it left off in a couple of years time.

The only thing I was disappointed with was that there was no intro/music to the final episode.

Can't wait for the box-set.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Really enjoyed the final few seasons. The first 3 seasons were brilliant but then i felt it dipped slightly. Glad i stuck with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts