Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Captain jackass(hombre) is now calling me his bitch but the fact of the matter is hes my bitch.You see if u havent already noticed i am the futureof writing threads for this site im almost at 100 posts and i already have 1000 points has anyone else ever done that? so im juss saying HOMBRE UR MY BITCH now can u dig that sucka

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
You are a jackass..

Also why do all of your posts look like you are trying to cut a promo for WWE? You are far from the future of anything and 1000 points in 100 posts is nothing you dumbass. It means nothing. So please Die.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
You call everybody Captain Jackass. You get 5 points per post and 15 per thread. Anybody can get 1000 points if they make thousands of threads. You are a jackass. Nobody likes you and most of all, you are Hombres Bitch.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
100 post has anyone else done it yes- almost everyone
1000 points anyone have that over yes -almost everyone (in the bank 4 me)
why dont you mention rep o wait that s right you aint got none

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Legend Killer99 said:
Captain jackass(hombre) is now calling me his bitch but the fact of the matter is hes my bitch.You see if u havent already noticed i am the futureof writing threads for this site im almost at 100 posts and i already have 1000 points has anyone else ever done that? so im juss saying HOMBRE UR MY BITCH now can u dig that sucka
Wow, shut the fuck up you whinny little bitch. You're the future alright, the future fast food joint worker. Here's the only catch phrase you'll ever need, "do you want fries with that." Bitch.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
But your joke about asking Hombre to make you his bitch was the funniest. I almost fell out of my chair crying because it was so funny.

And yes, i was serious.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Has anyone noticed that everybody that posted here has a whole shit load of Rep.

And LegendKilller why dont you just change ur title ohh wait you dont have enough points!

LegendKiller99

:stupid: :flip

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I can see this guy turning into Red and Yellow Hogan. He PM'd me talking about how he is a great wrestler and knows so much about wrestling.

Legend Killer99 said:
hey captain jackass just because u have more rep and been around longer then me means u know everything but u dont ur an assclown and i should have way more rep than u because i know way more at wrestling then u and u probably cant wrestle either jackass
Hombre said:
Okay I'm trying to figure out what you're point is. I am not obsessed with wrestling, I have a life. And wrestle? What for? I have two good jobs and a successful business going.
Legend Killer99 said:
Boring.Ur probably lien about having a successful buisness and i dont give two shits anyway but the fact of the matter is ur a simpleton and no one cares about u

I customize bicycles.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
The Sinner said:
But your joke about asking Hombre to make you his bitch was the funniest. I almost fell out of my chair crying because it was so funny.

And yes, i was serious.
I wasn't joking dumbfuck.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I had 1000 points by like post ten when I started posting so meh to you.

Don't you think the "Future" of W-E which is totally gay by the way is a little lame? This isn't WWE so please go away.

Also your signature is to big in width so please make it smaller.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
HOLY SHIT!! 100 posts !! SHit SHIT SHIT I'M SO IMPRESSED I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS !!!! LegendKiller99 your actually dumb, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH POINTS YOU HAVE! WE DON'T CARE YOU USE THEM FOR YOUR FUCKING STORE NOT US SO STFU! 100 WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK! YOU ARE HOMBRES BITCH BECAUSE YOUR EVERYONES BITCH! Actually if you really wanna know why you are his bitch send him a God Damn PM, no need to make a dumb thread. I hate you dick.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Legend Killer99 said:
You see if u havent already noticed i am the futureof writing threads for this site im almost at 100 posts and i already have 1000 points has anyone else ever done that?
Wow, I hope one day I can have as big an input on these forums as you have.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts