Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You just want the attention of the other members...

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Amy made me cum alright as my cream came she kept swallowing covering my cock in my cream, then she kept swallowing then shortly after I made her cum and tasted her sweet juice, we both sat up as I saw she still had a little bit of cream on the side of her lip as I wipe it with my finger she then grabs hold of it and slowly sticks it in her mouth as her tongue gently licks it dry.
:eek:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Captain America said:
Why'd you close that shit?

It was funny.
I hope you never become staff on a forum.:D

They were posting off-topic and flaming each other. Use your fucking head, dickhead, and you'll know why it was closed.
Unless you want warning points too, I'd shut the fuck up and never question what I do here. :lmao

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Rajah said:
They were posting off-topic and flaming each other. Use your fucking head, dickhead, and you'll know why it was closed.
Unless you want warning points too, I'd shut the fuck up and never question what I do here.
I apologize. Please do not hurt me, as I will never again speak negatively of the great and powerful Rajah.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
well you told rajah to stfu for one and you second guessed his authority I guess that is why. But hey I just post here......

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
No your right I really dont know you, and dont really care to.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts