Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know whats up with Hombre changing peoples names just because he doesn't like them. I like many others have now been classified as Hombres Bitch because one bad post of mine.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
LOL it's classic when Hombre changes people's title's cause they come in here and bitch about it. Keep up the good work Hombre.

·
Banned
128 Posts
Hombre is a SOB and CLB and he is CBR and he changed my thing to Hombres Bitch but when i get enough points im gonna change it to maint eventer which i should be right now instead of a newbie because i joined last year and i was postin alot to until someone banned for making a thread about Hombre so im like what in the blue hell is this yo.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^ Hard to believe that's all one sentence huh? :D

It's also hard to believe you were banned. What, with such classic posts as the one above me.

In regards to the general matter...you people do know that when ya go to prison, your best defense is to either pick a fight with the biggest dude or become someone's bitch? So why piss and moan that someone made the choice for ya? Personaly, I think Hombre did you guy's a freakin service. Spending his hard earned points to ensure you had a usertitle that stood out and wasn't generic.

Pissant little selfish crybabies...

I bet you're all the type who spit in your grandma's egg nog at x-mas time cuz she got you some cheesy sweater instead of GTA:San Andreas. You sicken me!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I think it's getting pretty old. Hombre is lame.

Hombre < Not Hombre bitches.

Reactions: TeeEhm1.0

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I changed that 3 days ago and you just noticed? You did something that I really hate, then denied it although I had absolute proof against you. So consider the time earning your 3000 points time to think about what you did. And don't do it again, or it will just get changed back.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about he stole an erotic story and denied such. Even after accusing him he said he wrote it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Batista_Is_GOD said:
I wanna know whats up with Hombre changing peoples names just because he doesn't like them. I like many others have now been classified as Hombres Bitch because one bad post of mine.
:stupid:

·
Banned
914 Posts
Dude its ok, just think of it as probation for whatever you did to piss him off. this should be your wakeup call to stop messing with him and all the mods and admins. I got on there and didn't stop bitching. Do you want to know what happens then? Just keep on bitching then......

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Batista_Is_GOD said:
You got me scared. I mite go home and cry to my mommy. :lmao :lmao :lmao :flip :flip :gun: :gun: :agree: :agree: :cuss:
Would be a change of pace for her...seeing how she's always in tears from the fact her testube child was a failed specimen and not the success she'd a hoped for.

These are the things that happen though, when you're heinously decrepit and suffer from a year round yeast infection. No self respecting man would touch her.

But tell you mom to cheer up. Sunny skies and greener pastures are just around the corner. Cuz soon enough she'll either die off, or you'll get taken away to the custody of your respective state for sodomoizing sheep. Then life'll be blissful yet again. :D

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ dude, that entire post was just about his mom? what about him? he's the one who is bitching about being on the bitch list! So anyway as I was saying before I ended my last post, Bottom line is dont piss Hombre off. In fact this might just inspire him to make up a super bitch list just for calling him out. Hombre does what he wants to on this site and pretty much nobody cares because he is a really cool poster to a lot of us.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
LOL I just noticed mybraves user title. Classic and original!

Legendkiller99 what is a CBR?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts