Wrestling Forum banner

HOLY SHIT

24K views 239 replies 117 participants last post by  Notsure 
#1 ·
fucken psychotic finish did you see hardys face he looked fucken possesed and the way he cracked rvd with the title holy sihtttttttt pricelessss!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt think that was gonna happen at all, i didnt see jeff hardy taking that road in all honesty. that was bone chilling to see what we all just saw

Reactions: Yuffie Kisaragi
#36 ·
Wait, fuck that I've been saying that he was going to turn heel ever since the Anderson/Hardy angle.

Anderson can't really be pissed at Hardy because it's Anderson that told him to let his inner asshole out.

He learned from one of the best.

#214 · (Edited)
So, I'm going to paraphrase a series of events someone else brought up, and I want the marks jizzing themselves over this amazing reenactment of WCW 2000, where Bischoff and Hogan tried to rekindle the glory days of WCW 1996 and instead ended up bankrupting the company.

-Hogan and Bischoff brought RVD into the company
-Hogan and Bischoff nominated RVD and Hardy to fight for a #1 contenders spot for the world title.
-Hogan and Bischoff celebrated when RVD won the title
-Jarrett helped RVD retain the title by screwing Sting at Slammiversary.
-So then Hogan and Bischoff arrange this whole elaborate scheme for Abyss to kill RVD and then had a tournament so that Hardy could win.
-They had no way of knowing if Hardy would make it to the finals since nobody helped him.
-Why not put Abyss in the tournament?

Rules: "No u." and "ur a ***" are not valid explanations for these gaping plotholes.

#217 ·
Wasn't RVD and EV2 recruitments Dixie's kayfabe idea?

#16 ·
Agreed except that other than Hogan and Bischoff , Hardy , Abyss and Jarrett don't have much in common and don't really fit well together. I will also have an hard time taking Hardy seriously as the "leader" of the group. Especially if he continues wearing that shitty face paint.

I'll give the angle a chance but it doesn't look really good at first glance.

#37 ·
Because one of the biggest babyfaces in wrestling of the past decade turned heel. That's the intention. Obviously not everyone will care, but on paper, nobody called it, and they were able to keep this under wraps for months. There's a lot of ways they can go with this, mainly with Jeff just being a big fuckup in real life.

They succeeded.

#18 ·
Another stable that no one will care about or remember.

Another heel turn that no one cares about and will laugh at in the end.

All pointless in 3 months.

#20 ·
again i repeat BONECHILLING, who the fuck would ever think HARDY of all people would do that, somebody said it was a masterpiece, and thats just what it was, that was UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

#24 ·
Good God will TNA ever learn? They're biggest PPV of the year ends with the old guys....hell, at this point, I even consider Hardy an "old guy" in terms of wrestling talent. The other company may be taking a ratings hit, but they're doing it while creating new stars. TNA is just rehashing the same bullshit, and honestly, what was the point of "they"? So Hardy turns heel, Hogan, Bischoff, and Jarrett join him, and, umm, what then? They take over the company? Why? So these guys can just over shadow the up and comers once again? God....Fortune has so much talent, yet they are overshadowed by Flair. Even then, they aren't pushed, instead, the former generation WWE oldies are. I don't know...I keep trying to give this company a chance, yet everytime I think they're on the right page, they pull something like this.

Some may not agree with me and that's fine, to each their own. This is solely my opinion.

#30 ·
The other company may be taking a ratings hit,.
"the other company" has a loyal fanbase and can afford too. Theres no point pushing new young stars if people are not tuning in. The shock factor gets people talking, and the big names gets them watching/interested.

Example - joe turns heel and forms with jarret after beating hernandez and rob terry or
Jeff hardy turns heel and forms with Hogan turning on Angle and Anderson

i know what id rather tune in to watch

#27 ·
Wow..I'm so surpised! OMG! Another Hogan/Bishoff take over the company storyline! I didn't know that would happen!

Anyone ever heard of a stable called NWO?
:lmao

Once again Hogan and Bishoff make themselves the center of attention. Bash at the Beach all over again lol

If it had of been Jeff by himself....I think it would've been a lot better imo. But at the same time, IDK what he's gonna do as a heel. He can't cut promos. His entire moveset are face moves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.