Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fucken psychotic finish did you see hardys face he looked fucken possesed and the way he cracked rvd with the title holy sihtttttttt pricelessss!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt think that was gonna happen at all, i didnt see jeff hardy taking that road in all honesty. that was bone chilling to see what we all just saw

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anti Climax if you ask me, its just another NWO angle by the looks of things.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Really all those months of hype left me dissapointed then against whatever happended tonight was going to be dissapointing when such hype is created expectations grow, maybe if this happend out of nowhere like the nexus angle it would have shocked me more.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Why are we supposed to care that "they" screwed Anderson and Angle? How is it any different than, say, if Ric Flair came in and hit Angle with a crutch?

What a disappointment.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I am at a loss of words for what just happened. Well played, TNA. Well played.

BFG was the best PPV event in TNA period this year. An easy top five PPV of the year contender overall.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anti Climax if you ask me, its just another NWO angle by the looks of things.
Agreed except that other than Hogan and Bischoff , Hardy , Abyss and Jarrett don't have much in common and don't really fit well together. I will also have an hard time taking Hardy seriously as the "leader" of the group. Especially if he continues wearing that shitty face paint.

I'll give the angle a chance but it doesn't look really good at first glance.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Another stable that no one will care about or remember.

Another heel turn that no one cares about and will laugh at in the end.

All pointless in 3 months.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
again i repeat BONECHILLING, who the fuck would ever think HARDY of all people would do that, somebody said it was a masterpiece, and thats just what it was, that was UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

1 - 20 of 240 Posts