Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, she was always a big girl (in a good way), but... what's up with the beer belly?! :eek:
I guess that's what happens when the company keeps you away from the main action for too long. :$

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,735 Posts
Re: Holly sh*t, Kaitlyn is out of shape!

I mean, she was always a big girl (in a good way), but... what's up with the beer belly?! :eek:
I guess that's what happens when the company keeps you away from the main action for too long. :$
I'd still hit it, i love thick women.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts

It's probably just her attire that makes her belly look like that.

I think sometimes when you wear certain attires, it makes your body (or body parts) look weird.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

With her passion for working out, she'll probably fix it right quick. I can't imagine it being as bad as OP is making it out to be.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts

well look at Heath Slater and Zack Ryder, when you're not on TV, you let yourself go! those two guys are super fat now.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts

at least the divas match proved that Kaitlyn, Brie Bella and AJ are much appreciated in that division now. compared to Cameron, Eva Marie and others that miss roll ups.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

Never really was a huge fan of her but she did look worse than usual.

·
Registered
944 Posts

The feud with AJ over the summer must've drove her into depression and she's eating more to cope with that.,lol I dunno being called fat on tv every week probably didn't do much for her self-esteem.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts

I did think she looked a bit different but couldn't put my finger on why. Don't think she's gotten worse looking though.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

I wore Kate out. Sorry. :(

·
Banned
14,118 Posts

Pics or vid for proof?

Tbh if it's anything like past months its her attire. That attire she started using a bit before her title reign is nothing compared to her GOAT spandex attire..

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.