Wrestling Forum banner

Holy crap someone on this forum was RIGHT!!

2244 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Brandon_Brownson
I can't believe CM punk actually had a grudge for 2 years about Randy Orton costing him the title. To me this seems like a silly storyline, good feud but silly storyline.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,737 Posts
I find it kind of nice that WWE went as far back as 2 years ago to give a reason for a storyline. They usually do things like that. But doesn't it feel kind of weird that the reason that Punk gave to Randy on why he eliminated him in the rumble because he punted him 2 years ago considering Punk was a face at the time and Orton was a heel?

· Registered
18 Posts
I find it kind of nice that WWE went as far back as 2 years ago to give a reason for a storyline. They usually do things like that. But doesn't it feel kind of weird that the reason that Punk gave to Randy on why he eliminated him in the rumble because he punted him 2 years ago considering Punk was a face at the time and Orton was a heel?
Why should that matter? Should Punk now decide that it was in fact a reasonable thing to do now that Punk has a different mind set than he had in 2009? No. Punk was wronged by Orton and that should never be let go.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
It would be nice if creative were to actually be consistent with it. Since they aren't, I'm not going to let this get my hopes up.

It is nice for what it is though.

· Premium Member
32,340 Posts
ur a dumbass vince woke up from the coma when freddy prince was in the hospital with him and thats when he woke up then it went the steph and hhh in bed
I thought that was a dream sequence.

Anyway this reminded me of when Orton said he'd been planning to take out HHH ever since 2005 during the Road to Wrestlemania 25. But at least this makes a little more sense since Orton had like 5 matches to take HHH and as far as i can recall punk's never wrestled Orton.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
Anyway, I was hoping they'd put the blame on what Orton did 2 years ago. It's pretty refreshing even though they're rehashing something. I was pretty pissed when there was pay-off in the first instance but better late then never seeing as THIS storyline is going to reach heights THAT storyline could have only dreamed of.

· Registered
257 Posts
I actually think it's pretty tight that WWE went back in time a bit to actually give Punk a reason to hate Orton. The whole "I just don't like your face" thing gets kind of stale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.