Intoner
6,591 Posts
And again, why IW don't use him?

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And again, why IW don't use him?
He's been doing panto and was going to be part of WOS before that got rescheduled. However he will be in Manchester at the viewing party thing they're doing with Borash.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Part of me wants to know if he called the crowd stupid for calling it "TNA" and mentioning Dixie Carter, but part of me finds that somewhat irrelevant because he was still being entertaining regardless. :lol

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Sad part is, this isn't even happening within Impact and it's instantly > than the entire promotion atm.

Good for Grado, tho. He killed it.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sad part is, this isn't even happening within Impact and it's instantly > than the entire promotion atm.

Good for Grado, tho. He killed it.
Yeah I'm sure Pop will really appreciate a couple of F Bombs.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Yeah, b/c that can't be altered if working on TV, lulz. Nice try.

although, didn't stop TNA during the Hogan years. So much stupid foul language week in, week out.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, b/c that can't be altered if working on TV, lulz. Nice try.

although, didn't stop TNA during the Hogan years. So much stupid foul language week in, week out.
Ok, kids in the IZ? There are a few.

Yup and TNA back then was very stupid. You could tell Jarrett had left his position.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
There is no reason not to use Grado.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Whatcha talkin bout Willis? Just because he is not a big fan of everything of Impact or a blind mark does not mean he hates TNA. I do not agree with his opinion all the time but he seems fair to me. His point is right. Impact SHOULD be using Grado. He would have to be watered down a bit for the product but he even a watered down Grado would be awesome.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts