Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I was just reading on Wrestling Online now, about Hogan's TNA deal expiring in a few days, yet with still no deal reached between the two.

I was thinking, if Hogan wasn't to resign with TNA, for whatever reason ... where do you think he'll go otherwise?

I know there was some talks here about him being available/free for Wrestlemania 30, so maybe this could be a good thing if he isn't tied down to TNA contracts, however I'm pretty sure Hogan could just retire and do neither anyway if he wanted to.

However what are your thoughts on this?

Hulk Hogan’s deal with TNA expires in a few days and with the two sides unable to reach a deal yet, the company has covered their bases for a worst case scenario and shot an angle for next week’s Impact that might signify the end of Hulkamania in TNA.

Next week’s Impact was filmed right after last night’s show in Little Rock, Arkansas, and Hogan will give the answer to Dixie Carter’s ultimatum following the final segment of yesterday’s show.

The Hulkster has been commanding quite a high fee for every TNA television appearance and with TNA in financial trouble, Hogan might simply be forced to walk away from the company he’s been working for for the past three years unless a deal is reached.
Source : http://www.wrestling-online.com/tna/with-no-deal-reached-tna-looks-for-worst-case-scenario-with-hogan/

·
Banned
969 Posts
Yeah I read somewhere he's after 35 grand PER appearance which is just incredibly inflated for his value to the company to be honest. But in WWE's terms, 35 grand per appearance leading up to Mania, only need him come on 3 or 4 times, will sure increase the PPV buy rates for the event if Hulk was there. We'll see what happens, could potentially be best for business

:trips2

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could see him returning to WWE for WM30, then afterwards go back to TNA tbh.
Well I guess that would depend on his demands and TNA's financial situation too.

Yeah I read somewhere he's after 35 grand PER appearance which is just incredibly inflated for his value to the company to be honest. But in WWE's terms, 35 grand per appearance leading up to Mania, only need him come on 3 or 4 times, will sure increase the PPV buy rates for the event if Hulk was there. We'll see what happens, could potentially be best for business

Wow, 35 grand ... I wonder what Stone Cold was asking for then, as I heard him and Vince couldn't come to an agreement on that.

Do you think that the extra buy rate from Hogan's appearance would make up his fee's?

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He'll re-sign for TNA IMO.
Maybe, just gotta think about Hogan dropping fee's and TNA's financial trouble, if that can't be met, then it won't be able to go ahead.

I think they'll probably arrange something also, but you do have to take that into account really also, as it could make a huge difference in regards to the go ahead or not.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I kind of suspect TNA just do this stuff for publicity, hasnt the same thing happened with D-Von, AJ Styles and loads others where they make a huge fuss about their contract running out then they stay

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When was the last time Hogan wrestled in the ring?

·
Registered
11,966 Posts
his contract expired last day of september...just saying. if tna pay him $35,000 per appearance like before then he will re-sign because wwe are not going to pay him that kind of money

his last match was at bfg in october 2011, he is in no physical shape to wrestle these days

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Hogan should not be a topic of wrestling news in 2013 fpalm

his contract expired last day of september...just saying. if tna pay him $35,000 per appearance like before then he will re-sign because wwe are not going to pay him that kind of money

his last match was at bfg in october 2011, he is in no physical shape to wrestle these days

Can that even be counted as a "match"?

Hogan vs Orton 2006
or Hogan vs Paul Wight 2007

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts

Isnt that pocket change compared to what Brock Lesnar is getting? Just 35,000 per appearance. Is Brock getting over a million for just 8 or so apperances a year?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Who cares?

If anything everyone should stop talking about Hulk so he stops thinking he's doing good because his name gets mentioned. Often when people are speaking of him, they're speaking bad of him, but as long as it's publicity he probably thinks he's doing good.

So just shh, no one ever mention his name again for at least a year and he might fuck off finally.

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts
I hope TNA doesn't go through with it and pay this guy that much per appearance he hasn't brought the ratings up, whenever he does interviews he never mentions TNA and is always brought up as a WWE guy they should just cut their loss and have him crawling back to Vince so he can get his payday at Mania XXX or better yet just go away from wrestling all together and do stupid ass commercials.

·
Registered
178 Posts
who actually watches TNA for Hogan anyways? Guy will always be a legend, but god, I've gotta think if they keep pushing on the fans going on Year 30, they'll get tired of seeing him a lot

·
Registered
178 Posts

he shouldn't have been wrestling for like 20 years..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts