Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
– Hulk Hogan’s ex-wife Linda Hogan is in talks with hip hop artist Ricky Romance to appear in the music video MILF, TMZ.com reports. Hogan would join production by the end of the month if an agreement can be reached. Romance also disclosed his love for the 52-year-old to TMZ.com, who broke up with 23-year-old boyfriend Charlie Hill last week.

“I’m in love with [Linda]. I wrote the song for her hoping to get her attention … it’s a perfect time since she is single now,” he says. “I hope to marry her and have our first child by next year.”

– TNA Wrestling talent Tara, who formerly competed as Victoria for WWE, noted that she was watching SmackDown last Friday on her Twitter account.

“Watching a little bit of WWE and Lilian Garcia looks stunning,” she wrote. The SmackDown Diva responded to the TNA Knockout, writing, “Awe thks sis! Miss ya!!”

– TNA Wrestling officials are interested in acquiring former WWE Superstars John Morrison and Melina as their names have come up in recent creative meetings. Bruce Prichard, Senior Vice President of Programming and Talent Relations, is said to be a big proponent of the couple joining the organization. Both talents have continued to compete at independent wrestling events since parting ways with WWE last year.
Didnt know where to post this, so posted in anything section. :cool2

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Well, it looks like Linda has done well for her self. Good to know shes not letting the breakup get to her.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Politics, why can't TNA bring morrison without melina?

·
Premium Member
14,372 Posts
....what the fuck. Who the hell is Ricky Romance? Oh well, it doesn't matter, if he's a new artist, then his career is already kaput. Marrying some old gold digger. Great.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Politics, why can't TNA bring morrison without melina?
Because she's just as good an acquisition as he is. When they were paired together in WWE Melina was the one who was getting heat from the crowd, and Melina at her peak as a fan favourite was just as over with the crowd as her boyfriend.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Married and get her pregnant within a year. LMFAO. I'm sorry, but people who move this fast, or talk about someone like this even though they never met, always come of as clingy and desperate. I hope it was a joke.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,408 Posts
Lol, at the Tara story. I mean seriously who cares what she tweeted.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Won't mind it, but if they wanted an ex diva, Id rather it be Serena. Curse you concussions

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Tara just needs to come out the closet as a bisexual. Its amazing how many men have come out over the years (though the numbers are few) vs. the amount of women with Melissa Anderson and Tara being the main two that just need to come out the closet.

Melina and Morrison are both good pick ups.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
TNA once again hiring worthless Ex-WWE superstars.

This company has no shame.
The fuck you talking about?

How is a talent like Morrison 'worthless'?

He could single handedly bring the X-division back to relevance and have some great matches with guys on the roster.

But I guess its just easier to blindly hate on TNA huh?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
This rapper trying to date Linda Bollea sounds like a last ditch effort for him to get publicity and make a name for himself. The pathetic thing is he'd only be known for being almost 60 year old Linda Bollea's rapper boyfriend. Not exactly something real musicians strive for. If this wasn't a way to get his name out there he could just have had sex with older hookers or find older beautiful ladies more attractive than Linda with no celebrity status to date or be in his music video. Can't blame him for trying to get his name out there but at the same time it's obvious it's all a lie. I really feel bad for Hulk Hogan in all of this too because you know she'll do it and date him for a little while just to get back at him and because she is a old ugly bitch with low self esteem. The rapper is the genius in all of this. Hope he's prepared for this psycho bitch when his relationship with her really starts to set in.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well Morrison is good but his stupid girlfriend can stay at home, I bet the other Knockouts will hate her attitude
Actually HALF the Ko, considering half is from WWE and might be friends with Melina (Winter, Gail and Tara are for sure, only former WWE diva who seem to dislike Melina in TNA is Tessmacher)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts