Wrestling Forum banner

Hogan/WWE

448 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  greaz taker!
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0304/537144/hulk-hogan/

Now I don't know if this has been posted before so apologies in advance if it has, but seems like WWE is pissed off at Hogan for a tweet he made regarding the Lawler/Cole match at WM27. So it is a possible spoiler, and I have been a wrestling fan since mid 90's but never understood why Vince and Hogan can't get along??
Reactions: mcc4374
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,886 Posts
Vince strongly dislikes Hogan, has done for years, that's why he tries to make it out to his younger audience Austin was double the star Hogan was and put him at number 23 on that Top 50 list.

Hogan can do what he wants, he's not employeed by WWE anymore.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Yes, it's been posted already. Twice.

· Banned
19,071 Posts
When Hogan was the top dog, Vince would do almost anything Hogan wanted. When Hogan came back to WWE, he couldn't get his way anymore like he used to so he took his ball and went to TNA.

- Vic

· Registered
3,886 Posts
When Hogan was the top dog, Vince would do almost anything Hogan wanted. When Hogan came back to WWE, he couldn't get his way anymore like he used to so he took his ball and went to TNA.

- Vic
Not just Hogan btw. There's other wrestlers who can't get their own way therefore do silly things which are bad for the company.

· Registered
3,698 Posts
Hogan is destroying his legacy more and more.And I thought Flair was bad.

The main reason why Vince/Hogan don't get on is easy.They both have fucking massive egos .Probably Hogan more so.

Not sure is it bullshit ,but I remember reading somewhere that Vince was planning on showing footage of HHH/The Undertaker going over Hogan.Not sure will that accomplish anything.If they want to hit Hogan hard they should just read out 2-3 weeks worth of IMPACT spoilers on live TV.:p

· Banned
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hogan is destroying his legacy more and more.And I thought Flair was bad.

The main reason why Vince/Hogan don't get on is easy.They both have fucking massive egos .Probably Hogan more so.

Not sure is it bullshit ,but I remember reading somewhere that Vince was planning on showing footage of HHH/The Undertaker going over Hogan.Not sure will that accomplish anything.If they want to hit Hogan hard they should just read out 2-3 weeks worth of IMPACT spoilers on live TV.:p
as much as I loved Hogan back in the day, I would love to see them show the footage of HHH and Taker beating down Hogan and them reading out impact spoilers, would be fun :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.