Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes I will say it, Stone cold steve austin will go over cm punk if the match happen, lets face it guys, orton cena and cm punk, will never be in austin´s, rock´s and hogan´s league

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Re: Hogan went over orton. rock went over cena, so........

depends when the match happens IMO and who Punk faces this year and the finish, if Punk goes in 'needing validation' he'll win, if he doesn't I can see Austin going over but with the need for the match to still make Punk look a bad-ass.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Unless Austin tells WWE he wants to lose, don't see WWE making Austin lose. Especially since it will be Austins last match for sure. They'll find a way to have Austin lose, but CM Punk(or whoever Austin faces in his last match) still come out looking real strong.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

You all talk about Austin as if he's guaranteed everyone another match or something...

·
Banned
3,223 Posts

I think Austin should beat Punk. It doesn´t matter if Punk wins or not. Punk will be more established as a topstar after the match anyway.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts

Hogan.

Do you really think ANYONE is going to go over Hogan short of Zombie Andre?
Rock went over him twice to be fair.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts

Hogan going over Orton was a good thing, no offense, but Orton couldn't hold Hogan's jock. Ditto with Rock over Cena, Cena is huge because of the way McMahon books him, the Rock was huge based off of his talent. As for Austin vs. Punk, I gotta lean towards Austin, I really don't see it happening though.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Hogan going over Orton was a good thing, no offense, but Orton couldn't hold Hogan's jock. Ditto with Rock over Cena, Cena is huge because of the way McMahon books him, the Rock was huge based off of his talent. As for Austin vs. Punk, I gotta lean towards Austin, I really don't see it happening though.

Idiotic statement. Orton had all the momentum at the time, Carried Hogan in the match. It made no sense for Hogan to win that match

·
Banned
2,092 Posts

its funny Hogan made sure he went over orton and michaels lol :(:(

·
Registered
8,189 Posts

Idiotic statement. Orton had all the momentum at the time, Carried Hogan in the match. It made no sense for Hogan to win that match
Orton going over Hogan makes about as much sense as having someone like Alberto Del Rio going over Austin.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Orton going over Hogan makes about as much sense as having someone like Alberto Del Rio going over Austin.

you have to be fucking kidding me, orton at that time was better than now, his legend killer gimmick was hot, killing legends like hbk, flair, rock, mick foley, undertaker, been the youngest world champion

·
Registered
7,358 Posts

Oooooook

All those were bad decisions too by the way

But wwe has gotten a masters degree in bad decisions.
Hogan over Orton was the only one that was bad. Rock over Cena was fine. If Rock was like Hogan in 2006 and Cena was like Orton, then yes that would have been a bad decision as well.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts

Hogan beating Orton was the wrong choice.

Rock beating Cena on the other hand was 100% the right choice. If Austin/Punk happens, Punk needs to be full-on heel but turn face at the end of the match.

Then maybe they can share a Pepsi together to end the show. :)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

Hogan going over Orton was a good thing, no offense, but Orton couldn't hold Hogan's jock.
Hogan going over Orton was in no way shape of form a "good thing".

Orton at the time was red hot in his Legend Killer gimmick & him going over Hogan would've been MASSIVE for his career.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts