Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may try to defend Hulk hogan on and off, fact is that I liked his gimmick and character (The years 1982-2003)

but what I can't understand is the end of WM 6 thing. Hogan claims he handed Warrior the belt in an unscripted moment to steal Warriors thunder.

But go back closely and look at the video, it clearly shows how the referee kicks out the WWF belt out of the ring, while Warrior holds the IC belt, so that Hogan can go and collect it from the outside. Even the camera follows hogan as he grabs the belt from officials.

Why whould the referee kick out the belt from the ring when Warrior already had been given the IC strap if it wasnt planned for Hogan to hand Warrior the belt?

I will actually call Hogan a liar or at least having a selective memory when it comes to this even though I may defend him on many other subjects.

What are your opinons regarding this?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The referee didn't kick the belt out of the ring. It was Warrior that gave the WWF Title belt back to the ref so that Hogan can give it to him himself. Either way, it was scripted.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hulk Hogan is a liar?

No surprises there. I wish Randy Savage really had the chance to beat the living fuck out of him tbh

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Hulk Hogan is a liar?

No surprises there. I wish Randy Savage really had the chance to beat the living fuck out of him tbh
I agree with this. Hogan is a joke. Legend but a complete douche.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, maye he didn't litterary kick the belt out but he removed the belt from the ring in some capacity after Warrior had won it but not yet recieved it.

Hmmm, Sometimes seems people to be looking too much in to the words and not what was actually talked about

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Hogan told The Sun in a 2005 interview that he handed the belt to Warrior in order to steal the spotlight from him because he didn't think Warrior wasn't going to cut it as Vince's next top guy.

Yes, you read that right. Hogan actually admitted it!

- Vic

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, tiwas also in Hogans book, but that is not the point. The point was that Hogan did this in an unscripted moment.

But how could it be unscripted if Hebner removed the belt from the ring when Warrior had just won it so that Hogan could go and give it to Warrior. I mean that Hebner must have known it and therefore it was not an unscripted moment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts