Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it or not, it's the kind of main-event that would draw some ratings on a live Impact. I would have both men face eachother in a No DQ match with Roode basically destroying Hogan until Storm returns and helps Hogan gaining the win. This would set up Storm vs Roode for Slammiversary.

That's how I would book the main-event of next week's Impact.

·
Premium Member
44,377 Posts
I would like to see them do something where Roode beats the crap out of Hogan. But doing a match? Hogan can't physically do it anymore.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Like it or not, it's the kind of main-event that would draw some ratings on a live Impact. I would have both men face eachother in a No DQ match with Roode basically destroying Hogan until Storm returns and helps Hogan gaining the win. This would set up Storm vs Roode for Slammiversary.

That's how I would book the main-event of next week's Impact.
YES. BIG RATINGS DRAW. HUGE. MASSIVE. Detect the sarcasm.

The week after....massive ratings decline.

Why ?

Because Hogan cannot take a bump and the match would be an overbooked cluterfu*k of a sham that would blow more than Jenna Jameson.

The rating would not pop higher than 1.4/1.5 if that...I'd guess it would garner a 1.3

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Hogan can't wrestle and SHOULDN'T wrestle. Hogan/Flair did the lowest ratings in WCW when WCW wanted to revamp in 2000. Hogan/Abyss vs. Flair/Styles did the lowest ratings for that episode of Impact they hyped up (a live show). Hogan/Jericho did the lowest Smackdown rating at one point and time during Hogan's last WWE run. At the end of the day if anyone is holding onto Hogan bringing in ratings (which has not been the case expect for 1/4/10 then people are sadly mistaken). Hogan's ADVERTISED match against Sting at BFG did not sell out the building. Hogan's ADVERTISED appearances did not sell out the shows in Australia. People need to get over the concept of the 'big name' and look at the facts.

Hogan is just like everyone else at this point.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Oh god no. Roode beating him down maybe, but he's already done that with the last GM. A match would be awful though

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hogan, wrestling Roode, in a match? No thank you. Roode beating up Hogan? Sure. Roode and hogan in an actual match would be just plain awful.

·
Premium Member
8,667 Posts
There goes my hope of seeing Hogan vs Flair for one time only. Oh wait.......
I was in Orlando around this time last year. I should've campaigned for a title shot. :D

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Only way this can work is to arrange a 6 man tag team match with two younger wrestlers for Hogan's partners who can carry most of the work load. If the whole point is to give Roode the rub with a pin on Hogan then that is simple enough to arrange in a 6 man so that Hogan doesn't have to bump which he can't do any longer. A singles match is out of the question, and won't do any good for Roode.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Would love to see Roode just shoot wrestle on him and destroy him and tear him apart limb by limb.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Would love to see Roode just shoot wrestle on him and destroy him and tear him apart limb by limb.
Roode would never shoot on Hogan. That's silly.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Yeah I know Roode doesn't have the balls for that. Just saying it would be fun to watch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts