Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what is wrong with TNA's writing.

Here is an example of a storyline gone wrong-- you finally give Hogan/Bischoff a group to use as their assassins and it's EV2. They gave the spot of taking out Abyss to ex-ECW stars rather than some young talents who could use the rub of being the boss' (heel) henchmen; like Wolfe, Magnus, and Tomko.

·
Registered
989 Posts
lol, Tomko!?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
If only you werent so naive....how is it not painfully obvious that Hogan is actually aligned with Fortune? I mean seriously....come on. Its right in front of your face.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Hogan right now is playing a face character. Why would he be associating with heels? And Tomko? Really? Tomko is not only old but he's fired as well.

·
Registered
858 Posts
What would you prefer guys with "Extreme Violence" on their backs to do.
Take Fourtune's children to the park?

They are booked as scrappy ass whoopers, and this is a good thing.
Fourtune is making a name for themselves, and other factions are saying "don't tread on me"

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is what is wrong with TNA's writing.

Here is an example of a storyline gone wrong-- you finally give Hogan/Bischoff a group to use as their assassins and it's EV2. They gave the spot of taking out Abyss to ex-ECW stars rather than some young talents who could use the rub of being the boss' (heel) henchmen; like Wolfe, Magnus, and Tomko.
hoped to newer see this name again :D

·
Banned
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tomko has been on TV all of like three times in 2010; it can hardly be said that he has been working for them at all.

If you're making a group to act as muscle, it's best to put a big guy with the group.

·
Registered
162 Posts
A Raven promo where he takes AJ's kids to the park would actually be incredible.
Not only would that be incredible, but creepy as hell. Didn't one of the Abyss promos before a pay-per-view(Victory Road or Slammiversary, I can't remember) show a little girl at a park?! Maybe you're onto something...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts