Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to piece some tweets together. Everyone from the Aces keeps posting how they never walk alone etc etc today hinting bout a new member maybe...and hogan tweeted about big oppurtunities coming...could it be possible?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
I think i'd burst a blood vessel

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I wouldn't say it's absolute someone wont join/help Aces and Eights tonight. but not expecting Hogan. he just recently had this tweet.
Hulk Hogan ‏@HulkHogan 8m

Been on the beach all day today in Clearwater, haven't done this in 10yrs,can't wait for the Clearwater sunset tonight,grateful. HH
although could always be a swerve.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
If Aces & Eights don't end tonight, I seriously give up. fpalm

That being said, I can't see Hogan joining them. I can't see Hogan returning tonight either. He won't return until shortly after Bound For Glory.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just trying to piece some tweets together. Everyone from the Aces keeps posting how they never walk alone etc etc today hinting bout a new member maybe...and hogan tweeted about big oppurtunities coming...could it be possible?
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/301237

Although could be a swerve
and did thos aces and eights members include bully ray tweeting about never walking alone ?
If not then it could be a return of one ASSHOLE ...Costing bully
Maybe dixie,ECIII,A/8 in Cahootes to cost AJ

Could be a bunch of babbling bs from the Job squad on twitter

Who knows
never say never in this businiess ...said justin beieber
especially for tna
Nonetheless BFG BFG BFG

TNA IS THE BEST FUCK THE REST :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

#BFG

·
Registered
124 Posts
If they were "adding" someone to Ace's and Eight's I would think it would be Mr.Anderson (as new leader without Bully.) I hope they end A8 tho. Plus Hogan joining would be the stupidest decison TNA would ever make..and they have made LOTS of the dumbest decisions.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
OH God, for the love of God, that does not need to happen. Aces and Eights should have died months ago.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
How about the Aces and 0.8s die already in fact how about TNA die already

·
Banned
6,087 Posts
They should have used BFG to disband A/8 and form another group.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts