Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from hulk's twitter

daryl gleeson ‏ @thegreatone23
@HulkHogan what did you think about what Punk said about you on stone colds DVD??

Hulk Hogan ‏ @HulkHogan
@thegreatone23 didn't see any of it but I'm sure if he really knew me he seems like the kind of man that would tell the truth,I haven't ever spent any time with him ,I've only been in a couple pressure situations when my personal stuff was driving me nuts while . I was near his presence,he only knows what other people have said about me. HH
huh , well that says something

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Hogan's trying to not get heat with one of the WWE's top stars, they don't call him the master manipulator for nothing.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
What did Punk say about Hogan?
"One time, Hogan blew me off, and I was sad. But then Stone Cold came and hugged me, and I was happy again!"

Fair enough then, Hogan. Wasn't so much of a big deal but if he felt he needed to say that then okay.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
"One time, Hogan blew me off, and I was sad. But then Stone Cold came and hugged me, and I was happy again!"

Fair enough then, Hogan. Wasn't so much of a big deal but if he felt he needed to say that then okay.
is it just me or does anyone find it humorous that Stone Cold hugged somebody?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
great response from hogan.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
LOL at Hogan. The same guy who got arsey because Rock didn't put Cena over but at the same time, kissed his arse about being in such great shape. Don't take his comments serious guys.

·
Registered
689 Posts
At least Punk didn't say anything too controversial so as to get all the trolls on here to come and mouth off about Punk being an 'asshole'. Hogan's trying not to get into any trouble with Punk, it appears.

·
Registered
787 Posts
At least Punk didn't say anything too controversial so as to get all the trolls on here to come and mouth off about Punk being an 'asshole'. Hogan's trying not to get into any trouble with Punk, it appears.
Get himself in trouble with Punk:confused: You do realize he's Hulk Hogan and at the end of the day Hulkamania > Punk.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts