Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hulk Hogan was interviewed by The New York Post that if his latest idea for TNA doesn't work, he will leave the company

On WWE's mentions of him: "I remember the last time this build-up happened. Vince McMahon had Shawn Michaels dress up as Hulk Hogan with a walker and say ‘You're getting old brother.' Then we came with the NWO idea and I feel the same thing now. [The WWE] is banging me on TV again, having The Three Stooges dressing up as me, showing footage of Brock Lesnar beating me last week. They're worried about something. [With WCW,] we were doing three times the numbers [ratings] that WWF was doing back then. We slammed them for a couple of years in the ratings. We had incredible talent and had the two highest rated shows on TNT and TBS at the time."
Its obvious Hogan and Vince have problems with each other. Maybe thats why Vince called Stone cold "The Most popular superstar in Wrestling history"?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
okay.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
That interview extract sounds more like Hogan just rambling than him trying to make any definitive point. The whole Three Stooges thing with Sasso imitating him was just meant as a joke, and you gotta believe Hogan knows that to...

·
Banned
882 Posts
Hogan and Vince haven't been friends since 1993, so no biggie. And Vince calls Austin the most popular WWE Superstar of all time because he is.

Reactions: LINK

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
so this foreshadows a spike a TNA ratings then? Let the Monday (Thursday) wars begin!

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
They're worried about something.
lol .. i bet hogan think's vince is hovering his bed sheets around his head at the middle of the night because he's intimidated by TNA :D

oh hulk , i'm sure vince pisses his pants of fear and worry , i mean screw Rock , Cena , Punk and Brock .. they've got Garret Bischoff , what more could you ask for ? of course they're worried

·
Banned
882 Posts
lol .. i bet hogan think's vince is hovering his bed sheets around his head at the middle of the night because he's intimidated by TNA :D

oh hulk , i'm sure vince pisses his pants of fear and worry , i mean screw Rock , Cena , Punk and Brock .. they've got Garret Bischoff , what more could you ask for ? of course they're worried
Wow....I had actually forgot TNA existed before you mentioned it. But seriously, Hogan always thinks everybodys thinking about him, especially Vince. Quite the ego indeed.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,967 Posts
There is nothing funnier in this interview than Hogan thinking Vince is afraid of TNA.

TNA will never be WCW. Vince has nothing to worry about.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
VINCE SCARED OF TNA

·
Banned
380 Posts
There is nothing funnier in this interview than Hogan thinking Vince is afraid of TNA.
TNA will never be WCW. Vince has nothing to worry about.

Speaking as a business major, it’s that type of mindset that will end up killing the WWE from within.

First thing they teach you in business is to always fear the business across the street. That and not going into business with dept. lol

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Hogan's not only a moron, but a liar.

On WWE's mentions of him: "I remember the last time this build-up happened. Vince McMahon had Shawn Michaels dress up as Hulk Hogan with a walker and say ‘You're getting old brother.'
No Hogan, thats was 2005, not in the 90s, you were working with Shawn, remember? Alzheimer's sucks I know...

Then we came with the NWO idea and I feel the same thing now.
We? You mean New Japan?

[With WCW,] we were doing three times the numbers [ratings] that WWF was doing back then.
When did Nitro ever do 2 times the number Raw did? Oh wait that never happened either.

We slammed them for a couple of years in the ratings.
A year and a half Hogan

We had incredible talent
Yeah, like Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, shame they all left WCW for WWE.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts

No Hogan, thats was 2005, not in the 90s, you were working with Shawn, remember? Alzheimer's sucks I know...

We? You mean New Japan?

When did Nitro ever do 2 times the number Raw did? Oh wait that never happened either.

A year and a half Hogan

Yeah, like Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, shame they all left WCW for WWE.
Thank you! If he is shooting he is completely making everything in this up to boot. I mean this is a ridiculous spew of nonsense. Is the man still sane?

·
Banned
380 Posts

We? You mean New Japan?

A year and a half Hogan

No in 1995 HBK made fun of Hogan in an inring segment with Vince McMahon. I have all of the episodes of WWE and WCW on DVD.

NJPW had an outcast angle but not all the same as the NWO.

In 1997 Nitro drew almost 9 million against Raw's 3.5 million.

From a business point of view WCW beat WWE for almost three years. Ratings are not the whole business/profit/gross.

That part is true

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
This can only mean one thing.

Cena is leaving WWE and going to TNA to team up with Hogan

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Let the "Vince Fears TNA" signs appear en masse!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts