1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
850 Posts
If Hogan is really that strapped for cash to do this then he's obviously fucked up a lot in his career..

Oh wait... he has fucked up a lot in his career...

This is sad, but oh well...

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Nooooooooooo! Please let this be untrue!..

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
If Hogan is really that strapped for cash to do this then he's obviously fucked up a lot in his career..

Oh wait... he has fucked up a lot in his career...

This is sad, but oh well...
Has he really fucked up? He had a nasty divorce but business wise has he ever made a bad move? I mean he was in a couple of shitty movies but he'd of got paid massively for them and he put his name on some shitty products but he'd of got paid massively for that also.

These days he runs a store and still makes money doing endorsements and things like that not to mention his TNA deal. The dude would be clearing at least 1.5 million a year (Before tax)

He hasn't fucked up in his career. Ric Flair is who can you look at for fucking up their career.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Fuck my life.

You see Dixie this is why your dumb is fucking shit.

You want to cry poor, and cut decent, hardworking talent, and beg employees including your fucking booker to take pay cuts but you continue to pay a useless, washed up, over paid has been to cut promos.

Anyone could do hogan's job and cost half the money. Look at your ratings, look at your attendance. Hogan has not proved to be worthwhile investment. Now your just keeping him to stroke your own ego, oh wow I have hulk hogan. This is. Just bad business.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
To be fair, TNA needs Hulk more then the WWE does.

I'm personally happy that Hulk's back. He's a favourite of mine.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Maybe in the next couple years Hogan can finally raise the bar, brother!
:ti with his friends Hall and Nash called RWYMQ (Running Wild Yo My Quad)

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

Not really, TNA have Sting for the token legendary name, and Sting has done more for TNA than Hulk ever did, Hulk waltzed in and stripped TNA of everything that made it original..
WWE could actually benefit from Hogan, just for a WM30 appearance anyway..

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
:ti with his friends Hall and Nash called RWYMQ (Running Wild Yo My Quad)
I'm all for another nWo rehash. Hall and Nash's last run with TNA was epic.

:mark:

With Hogan on the roster they're cancelling house shows left and right and reduced their PPVs to 4 a year. Yeah really sounds like they need him.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Not really, TNA have Sting for the token legendary name, and Sting has done more for TNA than Hulk ever did, Hulk waltzed in and stripped TNA of everything that made it original..
WWE could actually benefit from Hogan, just for a WM30 appearance anyway..
I love Sting and he's probably one of my favourite active TNA Wrestlers right now but he is nowhere near the level of Hulk Hogan in terms of fame.

Sting is a big name amongst wrestling fans. Hulk Hogan is a big name amongst the general public.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Well I guess that's where Sorensen's money went.

·
Registered
17,970 Posts
Surely though TNA can "CUT" Hogan due to financial problems, right?!?

But seems like they'd rather "CUT" other areas within to pay Hogan :hogan

1 - 20 of 307 Posts