Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I dont care what anybody else says dammit! :vince3

Puts people over, is obviously very over with the fans, and doesn't take up much TV time.

Hogan hate is so 2010.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Can I hate that he uses up like 75% of the pyro just to cut a promo? And that nothing good will come from his offspring being in charge of anything?

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Totally agree with the OP. I'm a Hogan fan no matter the role in wrestling he has portrayed, but indeed, he's also awesome as the current TNA GM.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
He's been good since Sting made him GM. He sucked in Immortal though and the babyface role before that.

·
Premium Member
44,384 Posts
He's more tolerable and the whole show isn't centered around some power struggle for the job or anything like that, which is fine by me.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Having perhaps the most famous name in wrestling history on your books isn't a bad thing. He's ideal in this role, and seems happy and inspired too.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
as long as he keeps his appearances and his screen time limited then hes tolerable ...thats the best thing i cud say about him

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Having perhaps the most famous name in wrestling history on your books isn't a bad thing. He's ideal in this role, and seems happy and inspired too.
Yeah Hogan does seem to have settled into his role, and appears to be enjoying it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts